Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky is really really good!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After 2and one half quarters I know Kentucky is flat out stronger than the Hogs.I was afraid,, because of remembering the past, Kentucky would get beat handily today.I also knew this particular team of wildcats could win on the road.Im really getting excited watching Kentucky.They are flat out good.I mean better than most are saying.With their defense hitting the way they do and our offense being as good as we have had in a long time, I see us as a top ten team.I really do!!!I have always been afraid to say anything like this about Ky because of being let down.Its different this time around.This is a team that you can be proud of even if they lost a game.Go Cats.Look at a few teams that have been ranked in the top ten already this year that are not now before laughing at me for saying Ky might crack the top ten.
Kentucky football has arrived baby.....We have a tough few games with UF & LSU...but I think that those two games may be our only 2 losses of the year....

Kentucky may find themselves playing on January 1st or 2nd folks !!!
I agree LSU and Florida will be our just about promised losses. I think this may be the year UK finally defeats the head ball coach.
Spurrier is ours this year...so is fat phil and the Vols.....

Go Cats !!!
BelfryPride Wrote:Kentucky football has arrived baby.....We have a tough few games with UF & LSU...but I think that those two games may be our only 2 losses of the year....

Kentucky may find themselves playing on January 1st or 2nd folks !!!

HECK YEA MAN!!! That is the spirit! OUTBACK bowl here we come! I think SC and UGA will be tough but yea if we can get those two, we might be looking at 10-2! With each passing week, the UT games looks better and better, for us at least.
I honestly think that UK can beat Florida this year. I just dont think Florida is as good as everyone makes them out to be. All they really have on offense is Tebow and some other somewhat decent players, and they only had 1 or 2 defensive starters back from last year. I think if Kentucky can stop Tebow then they can beat Florida. I said the same thing about Arkansas and I was right. All they had to do was contain McFadden and they did, somewhat. Yeah he still had over a hundred yards on the ground but thats about all that Arkansas could do. They have no passing game at all. I see Kentucky winning all but 1 game and that would be LSU. Go Cats!!!!!
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I honestly think that UK can beat Florida this year. I just dont think Florida is as good as everyone makes them out to be. All they really have on offense is Tebow and some other somewhat decent players, and they only had 1 or 2 defensive starters back from last year. I think if Kentucky can stop Tebow then they can beat Florida. I said the same thing about Arkansas and I was right. All they had to do was contain McFadden and they did, somewhat. Yeah he still had over a hundred yards on the ground but thats about all that Arkansas could do. They have no passing game at all. I see Kentucky winning all but 1 game and that would be LSU. Go Cats!!!!!

I hope your prediction comes true! It would be a BCS game for UK if we win the east division in the SEC. That would be absolutely crazy!
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I honestly think that UK can beat Florida this year. I just dont think Florida is as good as everyone makes them out to be. All they really have on offense is Tebow and some other somewhat decent players, and they only had 1 or 2 defensive starters back from last year. I think if Kentucky can stop Tebow then they can beat Florida. I said the same thing about Arkansas and I was right. All they had to do was contain McFadden and they did, somewhat. Yeah he still had over a hundred yards on the ground but thats about all that Arkansas could do. They have no passing game at all. I see Kentucky winning all but 1 game and that would be LSU. Go Cats!!!!!

Kentucky is good, but 11-1 seems a bit out there. Georgia will be tough on the road, so will South Carolina. Florida is still tough (one game doesn't tell the story on them)

If you're right then I'll give you props but like I said it seems way out there.
For a locked in Ky fan that does seem out there,,,but its not!!!
Well im sorry, I just dont see Florida being as good as advertised. They havent played anyone very good, and last night against ole miss was a close one. LSU will be a tougher game than any for UK and will most likely be the only one we lose. Georgia isnt that good, same as South Carolina who I despise since Spurrier joined the team and said what he said about UK. So yeah I believe in my prediction.