Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Virginia Tech wants to switch with UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That is absolutely rediculous.
uk would be alright in this durin basketball two games every yr agaist duke and unc but i still think its stupid to trade
This is the craziest thing I have ever heard. Surely UK will not agree to it. It doesnt even make sense that Virginia Tech would even be considered a possible SEC team..:mad:
No. No way.
Doesnt get any more stupid than that.
Crazy
VT couldn't stand up in the SEC. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still can't get over a story like that. UK is one of the original schools. They have too much histroy with the league to leave for a dumb reason like that!
yeah let VT switch with them for a year. So UK can win the ACC, and VT can find out that those 48-7 whippings come EVERY WEEK. Lets see VT play Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, LSU, Arkansas, and South Carolina. That way, when they're 6-6, unranked, and looking forward to playing Murray, theyre gonna be crying like little smacked girls, saying "man, remember when we had Duke? NC State? North Carolina? Remember that easy conference we played in? You know, the one when Clemson was ranked 10th, beat our conference champions, and played a 7-5 (4-4 in conference) Kentucky team in the bowl game, and got their asses handed to them? I miss those days"....The SEC is just fine, thank you. And give Va Tech four years in the SEC, and they'd be a perennial 6-6 team..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah let VT switch with them for a year. So UK can win the ACC, and VT can find out that those 48-7 whippings come EVERY WEEK. Lets see VT play Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, LSU, Arkansas, and South Carolina. That way, when they're 6-6, unranked, and looking forward to playing Murray, theyre gonna be crying like little smacked girls, saying "man, remember when we had Duke? NC State? North Carolina? Remember that easy conference we played in? You know, the one when Clemson was ranked 10th, beat our conference champions, and played a 7-5 (4-4 in conference) Kentucky team in the bowl game, and got their asses handed to them? I miss those days"....The SEC is just fine, thank you. And give Va Tech four years in the SEC, and they'd be a perennial 6-6 team..

Great post TidesHoss32