Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central Vs Hazard (Semi State 8) Thoughts? Predictions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johnson Central vs Hazard in Semi State at Morehead.

Who will pitch? Thoughts? predictions on who wins?
JC will most likely pitch Cameron Kelsey. He’s 8-5 on the season with a 1.72 ERA. He won the two biggest games of the year for JC by beating Paintsville in the district championship and Lawrence County in the regional championship. Cameron also pitched a complete game shutout against Hazard this year.

It
Good luck Eagles. I know nothing about Hazard other than they are always a quality team.
Are Morehead games on schedule today?
Hazard beat Johnson Central today 3-2
They advance

I’m going to assume had the score been the other way you would have seen a thread on it by now lol
Hazard had a great rally in the Top of the 7th.....
From being down 0-2 to leading 3-2.

JC couldn't get their bats going.
Hazard scored all 3 runs in the top of the 7th. The last run on a squeeze bunt(no shocker).
Little class A HAZARD BEAT BIG 4A JOHNSON CENTRAL 3-2. LOVE IT!!!
(06-12-2021, 04:57 PM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: [ -> ]Hazard had a great rally in the Top of the 7th.....

Why would Shane Hall take Kelsey out in the fifth inning?  Is there a pitch count in HS?
(06-12-2021, 07:37 PM)ekywildcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2021, 04:57 PM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: [ -> ]Hazard had a great rally in the Top of the 7th.....

Why would Shane Hall take Kelsey out in the fifth inning?  Is there a pitch count in HS?

Pitch count is 120 or 125 and can finish the batter you’re on if limits reached I believe

If there ever was a game that screamed classification it’s Trinity vs Hazard.
I don’t know if anybody outside of that 2 mile radius in Lville will be rooting for Trinity over Hazard.

What is that 2200 senior boys vs 22 senior boys? Lol
(06-12-2021, 07:31 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: [ -> ]Little class A HAZARD BEAT BIG 4A JOHNSON CENTRAL 3-2. LOVE IT!!!
Three things in this life that are guaranteed: 

1) Death

2) Taxes

3) Another stupid statement coming from this website's biggest moron.
(06-12-2021, 07:31 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: [ -> ]Little class A HAZARD BEAT BIG 4A JOHNSON CENTRAL 3-2. LOVE IT!!!
It's funny that you started your post with "Little class" and ended it with no class. It's like a confession.