Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Summer Ball in the 14th and 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are some of the top teams so far in the Summer Ball ? Any new transfers?
(05-31-2021, 03:26 PM)Sports72 Wrote: [ -> ]Who are some of the top teams so far in the Summer Ball ? Any new transfers?
I was told that Martin Co has a 6’ 10 player coming in from out of state. Not sure if he’s made it yet. With the addition of the 6’5” guard they got in from Virginia during the spring, it should defiantly have them in the running this year in the 15th.
Pretty interesting outcome in a couple of summer league games at the Sportsplex today for the 15th. Floyd Central beat Shelby Valley and Martin County.
Brady digness from Martin county is burning it up.
Breathitt County won the gold bracket at the Mack, Miller and Lofton tournament at Frederick Douglass. Beat teams like Bourbon County, Garrard County, Tates Creek and Scott County.
Perry central beat a team that beat Breathitt by 26 points in that tournament in Ashland. They also won the whole thing. They’re starting to look dangerous.
(06-21-2021, 01:30 AM)Thelegendhimself Wrote: [ -> ]Perry central beat a team that beat Breathitt by 26 points in that tournament in Ashland. They also won the whole thing. They’re starting to look dangerous.
Perry didn’t win the whole thing at Ashland’s Kentucky/West Virginia summer games unless there was more than one tournament. I watched a few of the games that were streamed.  Ashland Blazer went undefeated with two starters out with injuries.
There were probably 20 or more schools in the event, so maybe it was set up for different tournaments. I watched Perry in one game they had and they won a close one.
(06-21-2021, 01:30 AM)Thelegendhimself Wrote: [ -> ]Perry central beat a team that beat Breathitt by 26 points in that tournament in Ashland. They also won the whole thing. They’re starting to look dangerous.
Perry didn’t win the whole thing at Ashland’s Kentucky/West Virginia summer games unless there was more than one tournament. I watched a few of the games that were streamed.  Ashland Blazer went undefeated with two starters out with injuries.
There were probably 20 or more schools in the event, so maybe it was set up for different tournaments. I watched Perry in one game they had and they won a close one.
What I have seen
15th region
1. Martin county
2. East Ridge
3. betsy layne
4. Pike County central
5. Magoffin county
D-1 COACHES ARE HOT ON THE TRAIL FOR
BRADY DINGESS- 6-0 GUARD FROM MARTIN COUNTY
THIS KID IS BURNING IT UP. BEING MORE ASSERTIVE AND HAS BECOME A LEADER. HIS HARD WORK IS STARTING TO SHOW UP. TBIS KID IS AN ALL STATER. PROUD OF YOU BRADY. DONT LET UP!!!
Breathitt was also down 4 varsity players including one starter.
(06-21-2021, 04:51 PM)LOOKAYANNER Wrote: [ -> ]

Pcc won the Gold bracket in this tournament! The close game they won in this one was against a very athletic team from central Florida that had beaten Breathitt the day before by 26!I understand Breathitt was missing a starter and some bench players!