Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Open Job: Russell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tom Barrick has resigned per Russell ad (Joe Bryan who is leaving to become Raceland head basketball coach).
Interesting opening here
I kind of Look for Russell to go outside the program again but who knows. I just wish they could get a coach who will stay and build a program like Mandy Layne has done with the Girls program.
(05-14-2021, 04:43 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: [ -> ]I kind of Look for Russell to go outside the program again but who knows. I just wish they could get a coach who will stay and build a program like Mandy Layne has done with the Girls program.
Mandy Layne started at Fairview then went to Russell
(05-15-2021, 03:50 AM)scrappy coco Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2021, 04:43 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: [ -> ]I kind of Look for Russell to go outside the program again but who knows. I just wish they could get a coach who will stay and build a program like Mandy Layne has done with the Girls program.
Mandy Layne started at Fairview then went to Russell

I would be fine with Cooksey but I still think Russell needs to see who all the candidates are because there will be several interested in the Job. If they think Cooksey is the best Fit for the Job then I will support Cooksey or whoever they choose.

Also I am aware of Mandy Coming from Fairview.