Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Homerun Totals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking at some stats of some of the top teams in the state so far and one stat blew me away. Danville has hit 57 home runs on the season. They have four kids that have 8+ homers on the season. Most other teams I have seen have had a total of 8-15 homers at most. The next highest total I could find was Trinity which had 31 homers as a team. 

So what is going on in Danville that they have 25 more homers than the next closest team and 40 more than most teams in the state? I know we don’t have a ton of Danville fans on here but does anybody have an explanation. Is their home field extremely small or do they just have some great power hitters this year?
Sounds like Belfry numbers back when they played at the local tee ball field.
Danville’s fence is taller, but incredibly short dimensions.
(05-13-2021, 09:50 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote: [ -> ]Danville’s fence is taller, but incredibly short dimensions.

That makes sense. I knew that there had to be an explanation and my first thought was weird dimensions. I would bet then that if you looked at the stats 3/4 of their homers are at home.
Chicks dig the long ball. Lol.
McCracken County Baseball field 405 to dead center, down the lines is 325. Lots of foul ball space, better have a good catcher a pass ball is a sure run if on 3rd.