Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trevor Joelson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone read his idiotic articles on The Louisville Cardinal website? Pretty ridiculous stuff. Anyway, here are my views about his article on UK football:

http://wildcatcorner.com/main/?p=17
Wow that Joelson is a flat out complete idiot, looks like he doesn't have enough sense to get out of the rain.
Last week he was talking about how Hell would freeze over before UK beat them this season and if they did there would be a major defect in the birth rate because 9 months from the date of the game a bunch of retarded babies would be born, now this week he's talking about how Brohm needs to finish up school, quit football, and go pro ASAP because of this team. Those dudes are complete idiots in my mind that write for The Louisville Cardinal. That's one thing I really can't stand about this University is that all the professors throw out slanderous comments about UK. I'm a Wildcat fan by birth and will be one until the day I die so it gets kinda old, but I guess I should've saw this coming. I mean the Department Chair of the Civil Engineering program, that teaches my steel design course, always throws in negative comments about how Louisville's program is more prestigeous and UK civil engineers were probably responsible for the bridge collaspse in Minnesota. He could've been sarcastic about it and probably was, but everything down here is pretty rediculous about how fired up some people can be over a sports rivalry. This school thrives on beating UK and its not really the players. There was also a real nice article today in the Courier Journal talking about the Johnson kid that scored the winning TD and become a favorite amongst UK fans, but then the authror had to throw in the negative about how all of that is over shadowed because he had expired tags, no insurance, and was arrested.