Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky fined $25,000 for violating league policy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- The Southeastern Conference fined Kentucky $25,000 on Monday for violating league policy about keeping fans off the playing field following the Wildcats' 40-34 victory over Louisville on Saturday.
...it was worth it.
It will be the best 25K they will ever spend.
Chump change for UK.
I think UK would like to drop $25,000 a few more times this year, if you know what I mean.
lol...or put a .25 cent toll beside each seat before rushing the field,..thats an idea..
Fenix Wrote:I think UK would like to drop $25,000 a few more times this year, if you know what I mean.
Got that right! I agree hopefully they will be spending 25K a few more times this season, haha.

blackcat_student Wrote:It will be the best 25K they will ever spend.
Probably the easiest $25,000 they have ever written, lol.
UK probably should go ahead and pay 50k. That way we will be covered when we beat Florida Oct. 20.
Well worth it.....
It was well worth it!
The students and the state deserved the due celebration. It is a shame that after the Georgia game the fine jumped 20 K. Ah the students will pay for it in the next years tuition boost.
Ticket to UK vs UofL game: $200
Fine for the fans rushing the field: $25000
Watching the Louisville Cardinals National Championship dreams get crushed by UK: PRICELESS
Very true!

Super-Card Wrote:Ticket to UK vs UofL game: $200
Watching the Louisville Cardinals National Championship dreams get crushed by UK: PRICELESS
I agree, the best 25k ever spent...

From what I hear, UK set aside the dough for atleast 2 fines this season for fans rushing the field...I mean...there's gonna be 70,000+ fans at the stadium....you can't stop them if they decide to do it, so just set back and enjoy the feeling!!!

Louisville, UT, UF, LSU...it would be nice too see all those happen.....

I'll chip in a few bucks if UK needs it...lol

GO BIG BLUE !!!

Nice !!!!!Smile

Awesome post man!!! :rockon:

I foresee another fine for the Cats on Senior Day when Tennessee rolls into town! Anyone know how much the amount would be then, does it jump up even more?
that is awsome!
More Cowbell Wrote:Awesome post man!!! :rockon:

I foresee another fine for the Cats on Senior Day when Tennessee rolls into town! Anyone know how much the amount would be then, does it jump up even more?

I think it stays the same each time.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I think it stays the same each time.

I know it was only $5000 last year when we beat Georgia, which jumped up to $25,000 this time. I talked to some other people and we were all thinking it jumps up to $50,000 the next time it happens, but I'm not sure.

Anybody else know definitely what the amount would be? And, what would happen with subsequent violations? :eek:
Yeah, can't wait until they beat bama, that's going to be the best game ever. ^ sorry tide.
Figuratively speaking, say we somehow pull off all of these upsets at home. UL (check), UF, LSU, UT( not really an upset at this point), do you all think students will continue to re=ush the field? ...........HECK YEA THY WILL!!!!!
I'd say go ahead and make out the check!! Smile