Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Open Job: Letcher County Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
LCC will not renew Coach Winston's contract, making Letcher County Central the 2nd 14th Region open job.
Huge opening. Lots of talent coming up in Letcher county.
Hearing Robert Amis is front runner....
(04-20-2021, 12:37 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: [ -> ]Hearing Robert Amis is front runner....

Ive heard some other names. First time ive heard his tho.
I heard Robert Amis for this job.
Robert Amis isn't a frontrunner
(04-23-2021, 10:11 AM)UKisN1 Wrote: [ -> ]Robert Amis isn't a frontrunner

Who all is in front of him?
Applications end on 30th. A lot of interest from within the county and outside of it. Names from within the county are in front of Amis.
Al Holland?
He turned down the job 12 years ago. Who knows?
It's AL Holland job if he wants it!

I'm hearing it's an inside job... Winston Lee assistant Bruan Howard will be named NE t coac.... Done deal. O matter the other qualified candidates.

The down and dirty
EX SHELBY VALLEY COACH JIM HICKS WILL BE THE NEW COACH AT LETCHER CENTRAL.
Jim Hicks will not be the next coach at LCC.
It is Al Holland's to turn down. 

Pretty sure it is his for the taking.
What would make Holland leave Hazard?
I assume because they will be down next year compared to prior years. And some other factors involved most likely.
Big Al's gig if he wants it.
Big Al is not coming to LCC.
Heard Big Al withdrew. Any other ideas of who may be the coach?
A current girls' coach being heard as frontrunner now.
(05-09-2021, 07:57 AM)UKisN1 Wrote: [ -> ]A current girls' coach being heard as frontrunner now.
Josh Hurt? Keith Baker? Jeff HoneyCutt?
Troy Lee Thomas! Coming home
(05-09-2021, 01:27 AM)NikeFruit Wrote: [ -> ]Heard Big Al withdrew. Any other ideas of who may be the coach?

Brian Hall maybe??
(05-10-2021, 11:09 AM)sacbunt Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2021, 01:27 AM)NikeFruit Wrote: [ -> ]Heard Big Al withdrew. Any other ideas of who may be the coach?

Brian Hall maybe??
Jeff Honeycutt.
Kevin Spurlock or Honeycutt. Al WAnted the job but with recent retirement some paperwork couldnt he worked out about a 6 months waiting period before he could be hired. LCC in to big of a hurry to hire someone before camps start. Who knows????
90 days....the right choice is better than summer camp. Summer camp can be overcome...
Big Al used LCC to get a pay raise. Everyone knows that.
Casey Huff, Jim Hicks, Jeff Honeycutt or Robert Amis.
They need to hire someone soon.
I'd be shocked if Kevin Spurlock took the job. He just retired from teaching and last I saw he was talking about moving to Texas to be close to some of his grandkids. Minds have been known to change but I dont see Spurlock being interested.
Kevin Spurlock won’t be the next coach.
Spurlock and Hicks will not be the next coach.
Pages: 1 2 3