Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Regions 13-16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are the Top 2 teams of each region, this far, in the season?
IMO:

13th N Laurel and Corbin.
14th Estill and Perry Central
15th Johnson Central and Pikeville
16th Ashland Blazer and Russell
(04-19-2021, 11:37 AM)Lowdown Wrote: [ -> ]IMO:

13th N Laurel and Corbin.
14th Estill and Perry Central
15th Johnson Central and Pikeville
16th Ashland Blazer and Russell

by record and points against, would Lewis County be in the mix for 16th?
Amazing Pikeville is still ranked 2nd after Coach Delong recruited half the Lady Panthers team to JC. Is it true no-one in 15th will play JC because of they’re off-season recruiting. I watched them play the other day and they’re nothing but a traveling summer team.
Didnt all those kids go to JC for their outstanding Music or choir program?
Fishing team
I have not kept up with the JC softball team very much so I didn't know all of those girls were transfers. I just knew that this team was winning a lot of games. It is super impressive that Pikeville is still a formidable team despite losing 3-4 fantastic players. To be fair though JC does have a very nice Choir program lol.
If Pikeville had all their players, they would have a shot at a state championship. They do have a pitcher who can beat JC on a given day, would love to see it happen. Still, REALLY enjoyed watching Pikeville girls demolish JC in the 15th basketball championship...
I don’t know who this is but get your facts straight! All the girls from Pikeville was run off by their coaching staff including his nieces. As for Coach Delong he wasn’t even coaching softball when his nieces transferred to JC before their freshman year! Why bring someone who was involved with the baseball program into softball...he only offered to help once his nieces switched BEFORE their freshman year....Maybe want to talk to the pike coaching staff and get them on board to not run girls off! Or maybe not run your mouth when your school has recruited in football, boys basketball, and especially girls basketball! Talk about a hypocrite.
Paintsville and Pikeville fans trying to bash JC for recruiting may be the best laugh I've had in days.
As far as points and record, Lewis May should be considered. As far as an overall good team, IMO, I don’t think they are as good as their record indicates.

As far as the Pikeville/JC stuff, you guys sure make it interesting on here for everyone not living there in the mix to see it all play out. I will agree that Pikeville being a really good team even after losing key players is quite impressive and is an accomplishment.