Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Arkansas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kentucky had a big win over Louisville, Im a really big kentucky fan, but im going into this one kinda scared.

UK-24
Ark-21
I don't think UK has to worry much about the pass from Arkansas. But when the razorbacks get into the "wildcat" formation then thats where I'm worried. Kentucky's offense cannot afford to make mistakes in there own territory, cause the backs are almost automatic in there opponets territory. UK needs to wrap up when they tackle cause you are not gonna arm tackle McFadden and Jones. Woodson should have another big game, and so should the UK backs. Go Cats!

Kentucky- 31
Arkansas- 27
Arkansas will be hungry for a win after getting beat @ Bama last this week. If the game was at Commonwealth I'd be more confident but McFadden will run all over UK, and there's a good chance UK will pass all over Arkansas. Either way it should be a good game, but it's not going to be easy to beat two very good teams two weeks in a row, with this one on the road.
Well, I watched Arkansas absolutely destroy my Tide on the ground last night. They had 95 yards of offense in the first half, then 355 in the second. They had 327 yards rushing as a team, and Darren McFadden is easily the best player in the country. This will test UK's defense. They wont stop McFadden or Jones, but I think they have enough weapons to pull out another high scoring win. UK 38 Arkansas 35.
The Wildcats are gonna have their hands full with Arkansas' run game. UK recievers are gonna have to step it up with Burton likely missin this game with a bad ankle sprain.
alfus21 Wrote:http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootbal...head/KY/AR

Team comparisons.

Remember, while looking at these stats, Arkansas has only played two games compared to Kentucky's three.
UK-38
Arkansas-34

Go CATS!
UK - 40

Arkansas - 35
Kentucky- 35
Arkansas- 14
CAM2006 Wrote:Kentucky- 35
Arkansas- 14

:eek:
Kentucky has a lot of weapons on offense, maybe too many for Arkansas to contain. Yeah, the Hogs will get their points, too, with McFadden running wild on us just like he does on everybody. But, if it comes down to the end and Casey Dick has to make a play to beat us, I'll take my chances...

Kentucky - 35
Arkansas - 31
Defense has to be on toes i agree with tides Mcfaddin is bad man.
Just like the Louisville game it will be a high scoring affair. Kentucky's D isn't very solid on stopping the run, and Arkansas basically has the best player in the country in Darren Mcfadden who will kill opponents on the ground. This game will be a very tough test for the Cats who will be going on the road for this one. I am still faithful that UK can pull it out with the excellent play of Woodson and the rest of the playmakers on offense.

Kentucky- 45
Arkansas- 38
I havent read it anywhere but I herd Mcfaddin was injuried...
kyr450 Wrote:I havent read it anywhere but I herd Mcfaddin was injuried...

He went out of the Alabama game with a concussion. But expect him to play for the Hogs come Saturday. Kentucky's Keenan Burton is probable for Saturday's game.
UK needs to come out and jump on them early and often....

#21 UK goes to 4-0 in Fayetteville

Cats - 42
Piggies - 21
Kentucky- 45
Arkansas- 31
BelfryPride Wrote:UK needs to come out and jump on them early and often....

#21 UK goes to 4-0 in Fayetteville

Cats - 42
Piggies - 21

:eek:
yeah, and no offense to those who pick UK big...but Arkansas will not be a pushover. UK had better play as well as they did against UofL, or they'll be 3-1, because Arkansas is for real, especially that running game. And Casey Dick is much improved from last year (had 3 tds passing against Bama)...should be a fun one..
I really like UK's chances as long as the left the Louisville game out of their head when they make the trip to Fayetteville. If they go in there with the big head they will most likely come home with a loss. Arkansas has two really good backs, McFadden and Felix Jones. Jones averages 113 yards rushing a game and McFadden is McFadden. If they can slow the rushing attack UK should walk out with a win.

UK-32
Ark-28
They said also that Mcfadden was out with cramps as well, but I didn't know that he had a concussion.
he had cramps all game, but only missed the last series (thank God), and if he got a concussion, he got it on the last series he was in..if a man can run like he did, with a concussion, thats unbelievable, lol..
-STATS- Wrote:They said also that Mcfadden was out with cramps as well, but I didn't know that he had a concussion.
Rich Brooks described McFadden as having the smoothness of O.J. Simpson and the power of Earl Campbell.
I think Kentucky can win this game. Having said that, this is what I think of UK's remaining schedule:

Games we should win: FAU, Miss St., @ Vandy.

Good chance to win: Tennessee, @ Georgia.

Decent chance to win: @ Arkansas, @ South Carolina.

Games we can hope to win: LSU, Florida.

For this game, I'll go with our decent chance: UK 42 Ark 38
wow..that may be the greatest compliment of all time...Earl Campbell was a STUD at Texas..and nobody could cut and slash like OJ (yeah that was cheesy, lol)..but really though, he's the best college back Ive seen in a loooong time..
Redneck Wrote:Rich Brooks described McFadden as having the smoothness of O.J. Simpson and the power of Earl Campbell.
No offense to TH32 but 'Bamas offense isnt UKs offense and Bama hung 41 on the razorback D. UK isnt going to stop Mcfadden (Neither is anyone else for that matter) But they can slow him down. They can load up the box and force Casey Dick to beat them.
Cats win 44 - 37 with the help of Tamme and Little.
Darren Mcfadden could rush for over 100+ yards on the Baltimore Ravens. There is no way the Cat's D is going to stop him. They may be able to keep him from rushing 120 yards and below . Also McFadden's back up Jones is a very good scat back, Not a lot of power, but can out race his defenders. I see Kentucky winning. Don't think the Hog's can stop there Offense.
Kentucky!!!
Pages: 1 2