Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Michigan 38 Notre Dame 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Big House. Figured I would post it to see what everyone thinks.
Well, Michigan took out some frustration. But Notre Dame is a mess. They have -14 yards rushing for the SEASON. They could very well lose 10 games this year. The worst offense Ive seen in quite some time..
Norte Dame is the epitome of a rebuilding team. I think that they will be good in a couple of years, but man they are getting spanked and will continue to get spanked for a little while. I figured Michigan would whip them. MICHIGAN THE WINNER OF THE TOILET BOWL.
Notre Dame Defense-7
Notre Dame Offense-6
Its bout time Michigan go take it to Penn State!
Worst Notre Dame team in a LONG time. The O-line is the worst O-line in the nation. I quit watchin this game at halftime. At that point in time ND's O-line had already given up 21 sacks on the year, IN TWO AND A HALF GAMES, that is TERRIBLE. I feel bad for Tommy Z, such a great player, he deserves alot better.
How can ND be this bad so quickly? The offense has not scored at TD in 14 quarters, as a team they have rushed for -14 yards this year and their QB has been sacked over 20 times.
Notre Dame will start off 0-8 before they even have a chance of winning a game. They are pitiful.
Mike Hart had a big game and led the Michigan team to a big victory. The defense that had been giving up alot of yards this season only give up around 78 total yards to Notre Dame. But this ND offense hasn't scored a touchdown all season.
Don't think anyone saw this kind of start for Notre Dame it's crazy how bad they actually are.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Don't think anyone saw this kind of start for Notre Dame it's crazy how bad they actually are.

I said they would be lucky to win 4 ball games this year, lol, but I think I may change that, they may not win 2.
Notre Dame looks awful this season so far.
Notre Dame is a Joke not even 1 touchdown this year 0-3.Terrible.
ND is absolutely terrible..