Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alabama 41 vs. (16) Arkansas 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Bryant Denny Stadium in BAMA. TH you posted the score for my Gators so I figured I would do you a favor and post your Tide's score, lol.
The Tide did everything they could to hand the game to Arkansas. And they flat out could not stop Darren McFadden. McFadden is the best player in the country. Period. Blew 21-0 and 31-10 leads, fell behind 38-31 with 4:00 left, and gutted this one out. John Parker Wilson grew up tonight and threw a beautiful pass to Matt Caddell with :08 left. Caddell made a gorgeous catch..little did we all know, that as great as this game was, there was another one, going on at the same time, as great as this one, lol....Im not gay or anything, but dammit, Nick Saban looks great on that Alabama sideline. WOOO HOOOO!!! ROOLLLLL TIIIIIDDDDEEEEEEE!!!!!!
And....thank you Stats Smile ..For posting the score.
haha, np. I agree w/ ya man Mcfadden is by far the best player in the Nation w/o question. 37 carries for 200 yards against a tough BAMA D is pretty dang good. To think that Wilson had career high in 4 categories this game, and what a game to have a coming out party!

TidesHoss32 Wrote:And....thank you Stats Smile ..For posting the score.
that Bama D was running on fumes the entire 4th quarter. McFadden had to sit the last series because of cramps, and they went with Felix Jones, who is useless running between the tackles, but hell on wheels outside...Arkansas had over 300 yards rushing on our D, which is the worst Ive ever seen anybody make it look...but it was all guts..great game..
-STATS- Wrote:haha, np. I agree w/ ya man Mcfadden is by far the best player in the Nation w/o question. 37 carries for 200 yards against a tough BAMA D is pretty dang good. To think that Wilson had career high in 4 categories this game, and what a game to have a coming out party!
This was a great game to watch....but hard with the UK/UL game going on at pretty much the same time.
Hope this drains Arkansas's spirit. UK come in and kick em when their down.