Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 40 vs. (9) Louisville 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What a game!!! Way to go CATS!!!Big Grin :Clap:
What a game cats
Will Kentucky get in the top 25?
I said it all along! Kentucky is the real deal this year. Woodson will be selected before Brohm because of this game.
What a damn game!!!!!!
Whooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN WHAT AN AWESOME GAME! NEVER BEEN THIS NERVOUS IN MY LIFE!!!!!!! GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Belfry0304 Wrote:Will Kentucky get in the top 25?

Kentucky was like 26th this week, so yeah they'll be in.
They sure as hell should be.

Belfry0304 Wrote:Will Kentucky get in the top 25?
Great game, close call there on the last play, getting deflected then caught.
Way to go Cats!!
Great game ...... ALL the way until the last seconds!!!!!!
Go UK!!!
I think they do with Razorbacks going down and beating The Cards
C-A-T-S- CATS CATS CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a damn game. first top 10 win since 77 go UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Almost reminded me of the LSU game.
Same here Puff, Douglas caught that last one off th deflection, scared me to deah and made me have flashbacks!

Batpuff Wrote:Almost reminded me of the LSU game.
Woodson had a remarkable game, but the difference maker was Rafael Little. 27 carries for 151 yards, IMO he was one of the most underrated backs in the country, well folks not anymore! He put his name on the National Map.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Flipping between this and the Tide/Hogs game...two of the greatest games I have ever seen. Yes, UK is the real deal! Them and Bama will definitely be in the Top 25 this week!!!!!! AWESOME DAY AND NIGHT FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-STATS- Wrote:They sure as hell should be.

yeah they sure as hell should be but i aint countin on it. but either way, bring on LSU, bring on Florida, bring on Tennessee. Go CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! What a game!!!!!
UK should be in top 25, they have been getting a lot of praise from a lot of commentators...
I kept thinking of the LSU game and then it almost happened. WHAT A GAME. GO CATS!
-STATS- Wrote:Woodson had a remarkable game, but the difference maker was Rafael Little. 27 carries for 151 yards, IMO he was one of the most underrated backs in the country, well folks not anymore! He put his name on the National Map.

i agree with your assessment on Little but... YOUR NEXT FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Florida impressed me today, Tebow is unstoppable... It is gonna be a hell of a game...
haha, wouldnt have it any other way! Will be at that game and it should be a dandy. I will be rooting for the Gators, but if UK does win, I wont be as upset, lol., still a Cats fan to. Congrats to Kentucky, one of the greatest wins in program history!

bizmark Wrote:i agree with your assessment on Little but... YOUR NEXT FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, this 40-34 game is much better than the last 40-34 UK win that was considered one of the biggest in program history. I was at the last 40-34 game, lol (UK-Bama '97). In my seat, leaning over a seat in front of me, disbelief...but this one, I would have been on the field, lol..
What a game. Two Great QBs.
Pretty evenly matched game, both teams finished with around the same amount of total yardage...

Kentucky was the team who had the ball last with any significant amount of time left, and it was one of those games that the team that had the ball last was going to win....

Next Week's game is going to be hard for Kentucky. Arkansas lost a heart breaker, Kentucky won a thriller... Kentucky has had trouble stopping the run this season and Arkansas runs it about as well as anyone in the country... on the road, in conference, it'll be interesting to see how they respond...

Congratulations to Kentucky....
not taking a thing away from the Cats, but Arkansas' running game is flat out amazing. UK will definitely have their hands full with them. But Arkansas is soft against the pass. This is a very winnable game for UK though..
FreakNasty Wrote:Pretty evenly matched game, both teams finished with around the same amount of total yardage...

Kentucky was the team who had the ball last with any significant amount of time left, and it was one of those games that the team that had the ball last was going to win....

Next Week's game is going to be hard for Kentucky. Arkansas lost a heart breaker, Kentucky won a thriller... Kentucky has had trouble stopping the run this season and Arkansas runs it about as well as anyone in the country... on the road, in conference, it'll be interesting to see how they respond...

Congratulations to Kentucky....
TidesHoss32 Wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Flipping between this and the Tide/Hogs game...two of the greatest games I have ever seen. Yes, UK is the real deal! Them and Bama will definitely be in the Top 25 this week!!!!!! AWESOME DAY AND NIGHT FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was actually thinking about you flipping out about the ALA. game. I watched that during during comericals. I agree both games were instant classics. However, to me UK's has more meaning....Sorry Hoss! Big Grin GO CATS!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO>
TidesHoss32 Wrote:not taking a thing away from the Cats, but Arkansas' running game is flat out amazing. UK will definitely have their hands full with them. But Arkansas is soft against the pass. This is a very winnable game for UK though..

I think a very winnable game. Maybe not as much as South Carolina but a good chance to move to 4-0.
Pages: 1 2