Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida 59 Tennessee 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One team showed up. The other was too tired from working road cleanup all week from jail. WAY TO GO FLORIDA!!!!!
Total dominance, TH I am more happy about this one! lol, Tebow really had an excellent game today, Congrats Gators.
Tebow is unstoppable... Period...
I have told my friends and buddies/enemies since last year, that he will be much more dangerous than Leak was there. That is a gift from above for Urban Meyer (Tebow). The absolute perfect fit for his system. I liked Leak, but Tebow makes that offense flat scary.
I agree TH, he proved a lot of doubters wrong today, everyone thought he was a running QB, was one yard shy of 300 yards passing. He is a beast and is the answer for the spread offense down at Gainesville.
yeah he done that on 14 completions. And he only threw it 19 times today. It wasnt like he was doing that to Middle Tennessee State or Eastern, it was Tennessee..and he embarrassed them. And wonderfully so, lol.. Meyer has that system clicking. They have all the right players in all the right spots. And Percy Harvin is amazing...
-STATS- Wrote:I agree TH, he proved a lot of doubters wrong today, everyone thought he was a running QB, was one yard shy of 300 yards passing. He is a beast and is the answer for the spread offense down at Gainesville.
Which makes that flat out amazing. Percy Harvin is the darkhorse and the best kept secret in the Country, doesnt get all the pub that Tebow does. Does BAMA and Florida play this year?

TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah he done that on 14 completions. And he only threw it 19 times today. Meyer has that system clicking. They have all the right players in all the right spots. And Percy Harvin is amazing...
Alabama remaining schedule:
Sept 22. Georgia
Sept 29. Florida St. (we WILL win that game)
Oct. 6. Houston
Oct 13. @Ole Miss
Oct 20. Tennessee (cant freakin wait for this one)
Nov. 3. LSU (not as excited for this one, lol)
Nov 10. @Miss. St.
Nov 17 UL Monroe
Nov 24 @Auburn

Florida remaining schedule:
Sept 22 @Ole Miss
Sept 29 Auburn
Oct 6 @LSU
Oct 20 @UK
Oct 27 Georgia
Nov 3 Vandy
Nov 10 @South Carolina
Nov 17 Fla. Atlantic
Nov 24 Florida St.

UK remaining schedule:
Sept 22 @Arkansas
Sept 29 Fla Atlantic
Oct 4 @South Carolina
Oct 13 LSU
Oct 20 Florida
Oct 27 Miss St.
Nov 10 @Vandy
Nov 17 @Georgia
Nov 24 UT (beat their asses Cats!)
I will be at the UK and UT game!

TidesHoss32 Wrote:Alabama remaining schedule:
Sept 22. Georgia
Sept 29. Florida St. (we WILL win that game)
Oct. 6. Houston
Oct 13. @Ole Miss
Oct 20. Tennessee (cant freakin wait for this one)
Nov. 3. LSU (not as excited for this one, lol)
Nov 10. @Miss. St.
Nov 17 UL Monroe
Nov 24 @Auburn

Florida remaining schedule:
Sept 22 @Ole Miss
Sept 29 Auburn
Oct 6 @LSU
Oct 20 @UK
Oct 27 Georgia
Nov 3 Vandy
Nov 10 @South Carolina
Nov 17 Fla. Atlantic
Nov 24 Florida St.

UK remaining schedule:
Sept 22 @Arkansas
Sept 29 Fla Atlantic
Oct 4 @South Carolina
Oct 13 LSU
Oct 20 Florida
Oct 27 Miss St.
Nov 10 @Vandy
Nov 17 @Georgia
Nov 24 UT (beat their asses Cats!)
TH, I think your Tide will have their hands full next week and maybe the week after UGA and FL State! IMO
-STATS- Wrote:I will be at the UK and UT game!

Me and the boys will be there also. You'll have to get up with us STATS and drink a few cold beers while it's 20 below zero outside, lol.
the entire SEC will have its hands full with each other, lol...there arent any easy games in this conference..and I cant wait for the FSU game..
MVP2 Wrote:TH, I think your Tide will have their hands full next week and maybe the week after UGA and FL State! IMO
haha, yeah no doubt we will have to get together and drink some cold ones. Although it will be colder than a well diggers ass! lol.

Redneck Wrote:Me and the boys will be there also. You'll have to get up with us STATS and drink a few cold beers while it's 20 below zero outside, lol.
I was one of the many Tim Tebow doubters before this season started. I thought all he could do was run the ball, and I thought Florida was overrated coming into this year. Tebow is unbelievable, and so far, no one in the country has been able to stop him. They faced their toughest competition today against the Volunteers, and the SEC defense had no effect on Meyer's offense. Alex Smith was a similar type of QB at Utah under Meyer, and he's an up-and-coming star in the NFL. Tebow has the trust and respect of his teammates right now, and the sky is the limit for this young Florida team.
Tim Tebow looked great in this game. Eric Ainge's pinkie I think cost Tennessee the game. The Vols were keeping up and then Ainge handed the ball of with the uninjured hand and the back didn't pocket the ball and when he fumbled that ball it was over from there. Gators had a dominate performance.
-STATS- Wrote:haha, yeah no doubt we will have to get together and drink some cold ones. Although it will be colder than a well diggers ass! lol.

Yeah, lol, we went to the UT game a couple years ago and I had on my huntin gear, and STILL froze my @$$ off...