Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Will Get The Trophy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will take home the big trophy for the 2007 football Pike County Championship?
Why is no one voting???
ER will take it home.
Pikeville will take a seat after beating Johns Creek again

Belfry will haved to send Valley home
Belfry will win
vball3 Wrote:Belfry will win

I dont see why everyone is putting Belfry so much. Anyone else has just as good of a chance. Like Johns Creek, they're a good looking team this year. only losing by 6 to some the best teams in the county. I thought Valley could bring it home but after I saw what Pikeville did to them I hoped off that train. So please consider other teams. Its anyones chip this year...I wish every team the best of luck

and Vball3. Yes, your a noob here. We give reasons on why people won or will win
If...Then Wrote:I dont see why everyone is putting Belfry so much. Anyone else has just as good of a chance. Like Johns Creek, they're a good looking team this year. only losing by 6 to some the best teams in the county. I thought Valley could bring it home but after I saw what Pikeville did to them I hoped off that train. So please consider other teams. Its anyones chip this year...I wish every team the best of luck

and Vball3. Yes, your a noob here. We give reasons on why people won or will win

Belfry has YET to have a loss in the county. They do play Pikeville tomorrow night at home. Granted, there are other good teams in the county BUT.... Belfry has got the chance to prove they are the real deal. They have some great athletes on this 8th grade team as I am sure other teams do.... I guess it comes down to how they all execute during a game!!
phs1986 Wrote:Belfry has YET to have a loss in the county. They do play Pikeville tomorrow night at home. Granted, there are other good teams in the county BUT.... Belfry has got the chance to prove they are the real deal. They have some great athletes on this 8th grade team as I am sure other teams do.... I guess it comes down to how they all execute during a game!!

the game is thursday. agreed with the last statement
Does anyone know Pike County teams record. all I know is ER is 5-1. what is everyones record?
BMS plays Johns Creek on Monday.... Thus far they are undefeated in county though...