Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: St. Francis-55 Pikeville College-3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Nice try PC
Figured it would be pretty ugly.
Ouch.. ..... I actually thought that PC might get lucky and score a TD but man.
Yeah I figured it would be look like that but Im with Scotty aleast thought they would score a TD ...Whose Pikeville got next week?
Union I believe.
Tough loss for the Bears...my brother is a Union alum, so I gotta pull for the Bulldogs next week, lol..
Anyone heard if a freshmen named Bobby Owens got any playing time, or has been doing good in practice?
xoJouseox Wrote:Anyone heard if a freshmen named Bobby Owens got any playing time, or has been doing good in practice?

Bobby Owens is a tough back, and given a year or two in the weight program he'll be tough. He's taking a redshirt this season, but has been very productive in practice.
IRISH4 Wrote:Bobby Owens is a tough back, and given a year or two in the weight program he'll be tough. He's taking a redshirt this season, but has been very productive in practice.

Didnt Owens move to WR?....I Know he was a tough back at Knott Central.
Tailback44 Wrote:Didnt Owens move to WR?....I Know he was a tough back at Knott Central.

No, he's still at HB for the time being. A change in the future could be a possibility, but the options will be evaluated at the seasons end.
IRISH4 Wrote:No, he's still at HB for the time being. A change in the future could be a possibility, but the options will be evaluated at the seasons end.

Ohh, well how about another freshman Joe Begley I heard he tore his other ACL any word on that?
owens sat out, i heard he is supposedly injured.
I also expected the bears to get smashed the way they did.The Cougars shut the bears out 63-0 last year. St. Francis is way better than all the teams they play. I'm a big cougar fan, to bad they cant win a national championship, eventhough they have been there for like the past 4 years.
Owens isn't injured, he's just taking a redshirt this season. Trust me, he's practicing every day with the rest of the team and looks good whenever he can get some blocking up front. Begley did tear his ACL and had surgery, he should be back and ready by next season.
IRISH4 Wrote:Owens isn't injured, he's just taking a redshirt this season. Trust me, he's practicing every day with the rest of the team and looks good whenever he can get some blocking up front. Begley did tear his ACL and had surgery, he should be back and ready by next season.

Yeah, Owens is a great back espeically when he can break out in the open...and wow I didnt think Begley would ever play again were he has tore both ACL!....Irish do you play for Pikeville?
PC's offense will continue to struggle....English needs to be at QB.
MVP2 Wrote:Yeah, Owens is a great back espeically when he can break out in the open...and wow I didnt think Begley would ever play again were he has tore both ACL!....Irish do you play for Pikeville?

I'm not a player for PC, but I am an assistant coach. I've spoke to Begley before surgery and he told me he wasn't sure what he was going to do about next season....I haven't seen nor spoke to him since surgery though....hope his recovery is going well though.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:PC's offense will continue to struggle....English needs to be at QB.

Chip is a leader on the field, but he brings 2 years experience at the starting spot that is valuable and will be beneficial to the team. As far as him starting, that's out of my hands...the head coach makes the decisions and whatever happens falls on his shoulders...that's all I can say.