Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 12 Garrard County 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Lancaster.
Looks like Estill has a legit tough schedule this season. Looking at the other top teams in the 14th(Perry Jackson Wolfe), it doesn’t look like they have it as rough this season. There’s so many cupcakes on those schedules, it reminds me of a Little Debbie factory. Looking forward to the Estill/PCC matchup on Saturday. Should be a preview of the region final
Estill Softball is legit and mainly Juniors. I see a deep run in postseason for this team as always!
Perry cant play a top ranked opponent every single day like Estill can. Perry can play Johnson Central, The Laurels, Corbin, and venture across the Virginia border and thats about as far as you want to go on a week day. Estill is 30 minutes away from all kinds of competition. Perrys geography makes it tuff to schedule top ranked teams. They play some good teams this year.
(04-02-2021, 10:31 AM)The_Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Perry cant play a top ranked opponent every single day like Estill can.  Perry can play Johnson Central, The Laurels, Corbin, and venture across the Virginia border and thats about as far as you want to go on a week day.  Estill is 30 minutes away from all kinds of competition.  Perrys geography makes it tuff to schedule top ranked teams.  They play some good teams this year.
Wolfe has a lot of good teams on there schedule also. Not sure what schedule you looked at. Wolfe plays Ryle, Fleming County, Bryan Station 2X, Johnson Central 2X, Estill 2X, Bourbon 2X, GRC, Rowan 2X, Pikeville, Henry Clay and Jackson City 2X. Thats a heck of a schedule for a Class A sized school if you ask me.
(04-02-2021, 10:31 AM)The_Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Perry cant play a top ranked opponent every single day like Estill can.  Perry can play Johnson Central, The Laurels, Corbin, and venture across the Virginia border and thats about as far as you want to go on a week day.  Estill is 30 minutes away from all kinds of competition.  Perrys geography makes it tuff to schedule top ranked teams.  They play some good teams this year.
Nothing wrong with the Laurel Co. schools and Johnson Central. They are great programs.
I totally agree Smoke Screen.
Estill plays better teams outside the region due to geographical location. Laurels and Johnson Central are really good teams, so there’s good teams to play everywhere. If ye seek, ye shall find.