Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 40 Martin County 37
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What an ugly game. Both teams fail to shoot over 30 percent from the field. The Lady Tigers advance to the 57th district final against Johnson Central on Thursday.
Saw on social media the score was tied 2-2 at the end of the 1st qtr.
Good win for this young bunch. Future is bright for this team. Should be top 3 next year and tops in region year after that.... lots of young talent on this team!!!
With Ava Hyden returning and the last 2 yrs of experience for this bunch. I see them being a top 1 or 2 team next year. Ava is a leader and these girls feed off her. When they see her doing what she does. They react. She's been there and knows what it takes. Tigers playing scary ball right now with their boards n defense. If they keep playing defense and hitting boards the way they are and get hot. They could cause a few tears to shed. I promise you JC, PIKE, N SV AINT overlooking them.
(03-16-2021, 04:33 PM)OffTheHook Wrote: [ -> ]With Ava Hyden returning and the last 2 yrs of experience for this bunch.  I see them being a top 1 or 2 team next year.  Ava is a leader and these girls feed off her.  When they see her doing what she does.  They react.  She's been there and knows what it takes.  Tigers playing scary ball right now with their boards n defense.  If they keep playing defense and hitting boards the way they are and get hot.  They could cause a few tears to shed.  I promise you JC, PIKE, N SV AINT overlooking them.

PIKE didn't overlook them at all when they beat them by 25 at Paintsville a couple weeks ago. Stranger things have happened I suppose, but zero % chance of Paintsville winning the 15th this year.
Not one person said they would win it. But, the ladies hung in till late against Pikeville. You been around as long as me. You have seen crazier things. Just saying Lady Tigers ARE a dangerous team that could cause some team to shed tears early.