Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville College vs. #2 St.Francis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do they have a chance? Can they keep it close and respectable?
I highly doubt it, talking to StrikeOutKing who attends Pikeville College said that this St. Francis team defeated Pikeville 63-0 last season if I'm not mistaking. Hopefully they can, but it is not looking too good for the Bears.
Pikeville came close to beating them in the playoffs back in 2005. It was something like 7-6 going into the 4th then a major Bears let down allowed St. Francis to blow them out. Last year it was ugly at St. Francis, this year it could very well be the same thing. I'm going with St. Francis 42-0.
I really hope so but Im highly doubt it....St Francis is just too much, Ima say 65-14.....Didnt Pikeville get worked pretty harrd last week? ......Good Luck Bears!!!
Yeah Pikeville got taken to the woodshed last weekend but they played Presbyterian College, a D-1(Football Championship Sub-division) team. At least it wasn't as bad as WV Tech against WKU.
Yeah 87-0 shutout for WKU, thats like a video game!

GRIZZ Wrote:Yeah Pikeville got taken to the woodshed last weekend but they played Presbyterian College, a D-1(Football Championship Sub-division) team. At least it wasn't as bad as WV Tech against WKU.
I would like to see Pikeville win, but St. Francis is a bit to much.
This one will not be pretty...

St. Francis 56-7
Last season the Bears did move the ball on St. Francis but just didn't put it in the endzone (offense ran 97 plays from scrimmage). This season however, I think St. Francis is gonna put this one away early. They come to Pikeville riding a 52 game regular season winning streak and 2 consecutive over PC. PC has no offensive line that can compete with the athletes at St. Francis (who IMO would beat Pres. College from last week) and doesn't have the secondary that can stop their passing attack . St. Francis' line on the other hand is very big and physical on both sides, and are probably one the quickest lines I've ever seen on film. Anyway...

Pikeville College - 6
St. Francis - 52
I remember when we played St.Francis in the playoffs my last year at PC, the o-line and d-line were MONSTERS. If that hasn't changed since then, PC is in for a LONG day.
From the sounds of it, St. Francis has a pretty solid defense. I will say that it is a moral victory for the Bears to score 1 TD and a FG
St.F 45- PC 10
S.F.-54
Pikeville-10.
St. Francis