Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie 71 Hazard 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What’s happening at Hazard
(02-13-2021, 12:10 AM)MountainBaller Wrote: [ -> ]What’s happening at Hazard

Their best player transferred to Perry.
(02-13-2021, 01:02 AM)Huggy_Bear Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2021, 12:10 AM)MountainBaller Wrote: [ -> ]What’s happening at Hazard

Their best player transferred to Perry.
It looks to me like the coach is still focused on the boys team and hasn’t really connected with his girls team. How you can let your best player and only real offensive threat walk with 4-6 weeks of her Sr year is beyond me. Will be interesting to see if she gets eligible in enough time to play.
I would think she would be eligible in about two weeks, assuming she changed addresses. Duff should be eligible today for the boys game with Hazard.

A lot of swapping between schools in the district this year.

Hoskins and Bowling to Leslie County and now Caudill heads to Perry.
(02-13-2021, 12:08 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: [ -> ]I would think she would be eligible in about two weeks, assuming she changed addresses. Duff should be eligible today for the boys game with Hazard.

A lot of swapping between schools in the district this year.

Hoskins and Bowling to Leslie County and now Caudill heads to Perry.
Can she get eligible that fast, I figured it took months not weeks. I know the Mullins girl had to sit a full year when she transferred to Hazard
Hazard would have 15 days from the time they get the paperwork to sign off on the transfer or contest it.
If it's contested it would take longer but the outcome would be the same (assuming there's an address change).
All I know is the girl enrolled back into the Perry County school system. I don't know any particulars.
(02-13-2021, 06:34 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: [ -> ]Hazard would have 15 days from the time they get the paperwork to sign off on the transfer or contest it.
If it's contested it would take longer but the outcome would be the same (assuming there's an address change).
All I know is the girl enrolled back into the Perry County school system. I don't know any particulars.
Yet her brother is still at Hazard! Of course I am sure they'll find a way to get it done.
Doesnt Leslies transfer have a little brother going to RW Combs still?
DukeBoyDoesnt Leslies transfer have a little brother going to RW Combs still?
I’m not for sure.