Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Notre Dame vs. Michigan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the first time ever the two teams meet with a combining record of 0-4. The wolverines have lost both of there first two games in the big house, and Henne could miss the cames for the Wolverines. ND lost there first game to Georgia Tech and Penn State. Who Wins? Michigan back Mike Hart guaranteed a win this week.

Michigan- 24
Notre Dame- 17
Is Chad Henee back for Michigan? If not they'll go with the Irish by 7, if he is then ill say Mich by 21....Hes the key to this game IMO
These teams are looking so bad they both lose. But seriously I'll take Michigan.

Wolverines- 30
ND-7
Henne is listed as doubtful and after Saturday's loss Mike Hart guaranteed a Michigan win. Not picking the Wolv's because he said that, but because ND's offense is horrible, they have yet to score an offensive TD. ND did not stretch the field enough the other night at Penn State, when they did they had some success. Also the defense is about just as bad as the offense. Why they are running a 3 man front is beyond me, they don't have the line speed to play that scheme. With that said, I'm going with
Michigan-24
ND-9
Michigan gets there first win.
I hope Michigan loses...but I think it will be a close game with Mich. by 7 or less.
Michigan 21
Notre Dame 24
Michigan-44
N.D.-13
blackcat_student Wrote:For the first time ever the two teams meet with a combining record of 0-4. The wolverines have lost both of there first two games in the big house, and Henne could miss the cames for the Wolverines. ND lost there first game to Georgia Tech and Penn State. Who Wins? Michigan back Mike Hart guaranteed a win this week.

Michigan- 24
Notre Dame- 17
ESPN reported after the Oregon game that Mike Hart guaranteed a win. When he was asked "Even if Henne is out?" And Hart answered "Now that's another question." It was reported that Henne will be out for the Notre Dame game. If this is true, then maybe this will be an offensive struggle. Hart will be effective, but he re-injured his right thigh in the 2nd half against Oregon.
Notre Dame 5 Michigan 3. And Michigan's players and fans will cry because "we should still be playing for a national championshp!"
Henne will miss Saturday's game.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Michigan-44
N.D.-13

I also think it will be a route in favor of Michigan.

Michigan - 38

Notre Dame - 17
Yeah it has been confirmed that Henne is out with an undisclosed injury for saturdays game v.s. ND.
This situation is hilarious. Whichever team losses will end up being the "story of the year" for the football season. A loss will light will just add fuel to the evergrowing fire under both of these school's respective staff. It is going to be interesting to see how it plays out.
Charlie Weiss lost a large group of Seniors from last season that played almost every snap since their Sophomore year, not counting Quinn who was thrown into the fire during his frist campaign. Michigan lost a stud CB but other than him most of the kids from last season returned in hopes of a BCS title. More pressure will be on Carr to win this game and not Weiss IMO.
Make things even worse for Michigan, Henne is out for 2-3 weeks now with a knee injury.
Who'd have ever thought, Michigan vs. Notre Dame... in the Toilet Bowl!

The loser sees their entire season flushed away...
More Cowbell Wrote:Who'd have ever thought, Michigan vs. Notre Dame... in the Toilet Bowl!

The loser sees their entire season flushed away...

Smile
As bad as I want Michigan to lose, Notre Dame is last in total offense and has yet to score an offensive touchdown. Henne, or not, I think Michigan beats ND.
MICHIGAN should win 27-18
My Irish are WAY down this year, will be lucky to win 4 games. Michigan is comin off 2 losses, both at home. I just don't see them losin this one although I would like for my boys to win. Notre Dame vs. Michigan is a pretty big rival IMO, just can't see the Wolverines losin 3 straight on their home turf.