Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (22) Tennessee at (5) Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tennessee has played two really good teams. Florida hasn't had a test at all yet, and and there defense doesn't look very good either. Andre Caldwell and another Fla player is out for the game. I'd look for the Vols to win.

Tennessee- 27
Florida- 21
I just think Florida's speed on defense keeps this game out of reach for Tennessee.

UF - 35
UT - 17
The Vols got off to a real slow start at home versus Southern Miss., if they begin this week like they did this past week then I see this one going to the Gators.

UF-42
UT-24
Florida 200
UT 0
Hey we can all wish, cant we?? GO FLORIDA!!
Florida has WAY too much speed for the Vols. Percy Harvin is now returning kicks, he'll be the next Desean Jackson, and by the way, Desean has two PR TD's in two games.
hopefully enough to send that fat snitch son of a bitch Fill Fool-mer into retirement....quote=ComeFlyWithMe;424068]Florida has WAY too much speed for the Vols.[/quote]
I deff agree with everyone above FL does have to much speed for the Vols but I want Tennessee to win so Go VOLS!!!

TN-31
FL-28
Well I'm one of the very few true gator fans on here, and I cannot wait until this game. Florida did lose a lot on Defense and Offense, but they are still quick and aggressive on both sides of the ball, plus they get the Vols in the swamp this year. This will be Tebow's first big test as a starting QB.

Gators-24
Vols-14
Florida 35
Tennessee 17
Uf-27
Ut-17
Go Vols!!!