Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (20)Hawaii 45 - LA. Tech 44 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Colt Brennan throws for 576 yards and 4 touchdowns..That now puts Brennan at 4000 yards and 48 touchdowns on the season so far, lol..
lol, that was a pretty entertaining game to watch, had Hawaii on the tip of their toes in this game. Brennan is just an absolute whale of a quarterback with a cannon, congrats Hawaii.

TidesHoss32 Wrote:Colt Brennan throws for 576 yards and 4 touchdowns..That now puts Brennan at 4000 yards and 48 touchdowns on the season so far, lol..
Colt Brennan is a awesome Quarterback. But his stats are that way because he threw 61 passes. A lot of QB's could throw for 500 yards on 61 passes easily but I still think he is a top 5 heisman canidate.
I am suprised they struggled against La. Tech. They haven't been worht a hoot since Terry Bradshaw was their QB.
Wow, I saw where La. Tech scored a TD in the first OT that would've tied it, but instead they chose to go for 2 and the win. I'm not sure about that decision, but give credit to La. Tech for playing them close.