Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina 16 - (12)Georgia 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This shakes up the SEC East quite a bit, especially for it to be this early. A big surprise to me anyways..
I love this!.....Spurrier owns UGA!
Never have been a big Spurrier fan, but on the other hand I absolutely hate UGA, so for one time I am glad South Carolina wins, Spurrier is 12-3 lifetime v.s. the Dogs.
Do you all think this is bad news for Kentucky that S.Carolina was able to hand Georgia in their back yard? I mean, I was thinking UK could beat S.Carolina...yet after seeing their good defensive stands against UGA it may be a little tougher.
I think UK has a better chance to beat Georgia than they do South Carolina.
Both games are road games so it will be very tough to get W's. Especially between the hedges v.s. Georgia, and Carolina as well.

Fenix Wrote:I think UK has a better chance to beat Georgia than they do South Carolina.
Maybe it's not that South carolina is better than everybody thought. Maybe it's that Georgia was overrated instead!

For Kentucky's sake, I sure hope so...
I dont think either team is underrated or overrated. Both teams are just darn good! UK will have their hands full with both of them..
Both teams didn't look good at all, Especially Matt Stafford.