Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oregon 39 - Michigan 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final score from the big house, this is unreal.
Unreal? No no no no. I believe, -STATS-, this is AWESOME. I'm looking forward to Michigan's match-up with my Buckeyes even more now after UM has started 0-2. What is happening? Carr's seat is on fire, Henne didn't play at all in the 2nd half with a leg injury, and Hart seemed to injure his leg on a play and only played every now and then. I feel bad for the seniors who came back to win a National Title, but the part of me that is an OSU fan can't help but enjoy this (probably a little too much).
Michigan got down and it seemed like they just quit. There was no emotion on their sideline. At least they will pick up a win next week against my Irish.
Anyone think Henne and Hart will be unable to play? Maybe because they made a mistake and are just gonna sit the whole year out and claim injury?
Carr is pretty much gone in my opinion I think it may be a matter of days unless he is lucky.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Unreal? No no no no. I believe, -STATS-, this is AWESOME. I'm looking forward to Michigan's match-up with my Buckeyes even more now after UM has started 0-2. What is happening? Carr's seat is on fire, Henne didn't play at all in the 2nd half with a leg injury, and Hart seemed to injure his leg on a play and only played every now and then. I feel bad for the seniors who came back to win a National Title, but the part of me that is an OSU fan can't help but enjoy this (probably a little too much).

Hold on michigan did lose yes, but may I remind you Ohio St. was up 3-2 at the half what the hell is that, its baseball. So when it comes down to the rivalry both teams will show up. Ohio St. isn't so spectacular this year either.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Carr is pretty much gone in my opinion I think it may be a matter of days unless he is lucky.

Yeah, I agree it will be sometime next week Coach Carr will be out of Ann Arbor either fired or resigned, and bolz was I wrong bout Michigan I thought their D just played bad against App St but no they are in a lot of trouble.
Well they've already said Henne is not playing next week, so yeah, I think Michigan is just tanking this and getting Mallet ready for next year.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Hold on michigan did lose yes, but may I remind you Ohio St. was up 3-2 at the half what the hell is that, its baseball. So when it comes down to the rivalry both teams will show up. Ohio St. isn't so spectacular this year either.

Ohio State is 2-0. Michigan who?
Can't wait for my Nittany Lions to smack Michigan as well! A team full of lacklusters who could give a crap!
Lloyd Carr has always been one of the most overrated coaches in America. And if he was just about anywhere else, he would have been fired after losing to Appy State. Michigan laid down and quit after they found out they wouldnt be playing for LAST YEAR'S national championship. They laid down against USC, and instead of coming out and playing hard this year, theyre still crying about last year..I love it though!!
wow Michigan as a Lonnngg season ahead of them
I wonder if Michigan is going to finish with a losing record this year? That would be unreal, and I don't see any way Lloyd Carr can survive this.

I bet the folks at LSU are feeling a bit nervous about their coach (and Michigan alum) Les Miles...
SmileLosing season for Michigan.....
How much longer does Lloyd Carr keep his job? First time since the 1950's I believe that Michigan has started 0-2.

The goaline fake the Oregon QB made before the end of the 2nd quarter was one of the best I've seen in years! Find the highlight before the weekend is over.

It's also the first time in the modern history of college football that both Notre Dame & Michigan have started the season (0-2) at the same time. Times are changing.
not if Les Miles is smart....he's got an absolutely scary team right now, and an even brigher future (talent wise) at LSU..
More Cowbell Wrote:I wonder if Michigan is going to finish with a losing record this year? That would be unreal, and I don't see any way Lloyd Carr can survive this.

I bet the folks at LSU are feeling a bit nervous about their coach (and Michigan alum) Les Miles...
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Hold on michigan did lose yes, but may I remind you Ohio St. was up 3-2 at the half what the hell is that, its baseball. So when it comes down to the rivalry both teams will show up. Ohio St. isn't so spectacular this year either.
It doesn't matter how "spectacular" you are. The only thing people look at are the "L's" and "W's" my friend. The only thing college football fans are seeing is Ohio State is 2-0, and Michigan has lost 2 straight at home and now stands at 0-2. Ohio State may have only scored 20 points against Akron, but they only allowed Akron to score 2, so in the end, they got the "W." That's a hell of a lot more than Michigan can say about it's last 4 games.