Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ramel Bradley Questioned about theft?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Per Catspause. This subject was brought up on another board, 1570thezone, and then posted on the Catspause website.

http://www.1570thezone.com/CatsBlog/Perm...8f2a7.aspx
Wonderful. What is the reason?
Yeah, I'd like to know as well. I can't find any other info on it.
Boy, this is a shocker. You mean he didn't try to rap his way out of a ticket? Ridiculous!
Here is the UK Police report....apparently it's theft:

UKPD THEFT 2007-003328 09/06/2007 22:00 1540 UNIVERSITY DR TBUT ALL OTHERS/M N CLOSED
When did this happen?
According to CE's last message Thursday Night at 10 PM I think but I may be wrong.

I love the guy's attitude on the court but seeing him around anywhere different is a whole other story.

Tubby kept a tough watch on the players despite his recent ability to coach and recruit. Billy G will have to put these players on a close watch even though he's not a babysitter it still comes with the job.
According to the first link posted in this thread there are many more details.
Yeah, that website updated overnight.
I hate when players do dumb things.
So what's the deal? I just clicked on the link, and I can't tell what's actually going on. Was he actually arrested but not charged, or was he merely pulled over?
Your not the only one my friend, especially when its a player for UK.

blackcat_student Wrote:I hate when players do dumb things.
It wouldn't shock me if Billy G kicks him off of the team if this is all true and he is guilty. UK doesn't need this kind of act from players. I don't care who it is, what position he plays or what sport he plays. I say ship him out! Nothing but a THUG!
MINOR UPDATE #3!
Ramel Bradley was in attendance at the game today. I've come to the conclusion that the most likely scenario is this: Some retail store reported stolen items and described a getaway car. That description must have matched Ramel's ride so the police had good reason to pull him over and search. They found nothing and Ramel was set free. So no harm done anywhere. Nothing big. This is done. It's just a case of Ramel in the wrong place at the wrong time. Forget it happened.

This comes from 1570thezone out of Louisville.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:It wouldn't shock me if Billy G kicks him off of the team if this is all true and he is guilty. UK doesn't need this kind of act from players. I don't care who it is, what position he plays or what sport he plays. I say ship him out! Nothing but a THUG!

From the stories I've heard Billy G has no room to talk. He has made some poor decisions that have been kept under the covers in the off-season.
alfus21 Wrote:From the stories I've heard Billy G has no room to talk. He has made some poor decisions that have been kept under the covers in the off-season.

Details
NEXT Wrote:Details

Just up to his "old" habits but he has since stopped this or at least to an extent. No huge deal really, just that there is room for improvement for him and all the players.
If Bradley wasn't actually arrested, then maybe the title of the thread should be changed. It's a bit misleading.

I hope that like someone said earlier, it was just a matter of him being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
More Cowbell Wrote:If Bradley wasn't actually arrested, then maybe the title of the thread should be changed. It's a bit misleading.

I hope that like someone said earlier, it was just a matter of him being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Looks like that's what it is, I'll change the title.