Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 76 Florida 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We looked great in this game and Kion Brooks coming back made an immediate impact!
Looked like a totally different team- a much more confident team. Showed some swagger.
^great point. Askew really emerging as the court general we needed too
I thought Brooks would be rusty, and not in great shape. Instead he looked like a beast. Plus we played HARD on defense. There might still be some hope for this group.
The CATS were so much more aggressive today!!! It made a great difference...
I may be wrong but I get the feeling that the guys look at Brooks as a leader and his presence on the court seemed to translate  to more confidence for the team as a whole. They really played above the rim in this one. Really active on offense and defense. Askew looking much, MUCH better. He seems more comfortable running things.
Hes baaaaasck! As I said in a previous post its gonna be nuts to face dunking alllll day! With brooks Jr back & boy was they clicking on all cylinders. If they continue getting better and trusting each other man this team gonna sneak up on somebody big time eventually.

Honestly though that full court press was killing us lol
Keion Brooks looks to be a leader on the floor. The team looks way better with Brooks back in the rotation!
(01-09-2021, 10:38 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]I may be wrong but I get the feeling that the guys look at Brooks as a leader and his presence on the court seemed to translate  to more confidence for the team as a whole. They really played above the rim in this one. Really active on offense and defense. Askew looking much, MUCH better. He seems more comfortable running things.

Agree %100. 

Brooks is the leader this team was obviously missing. He has to be on the court majority of close games and down the stretch.