Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Head Coaching Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(03-02-2021, 11:07 AM)KEEPITREAL Wrote: [ -> ]MURPHY HAGEN

newest addition carrolton, ga by way of university of the cumberlands.
Hes close to eire and jewell, played dline with coach brandon lawson befor e being a grad assistant. I knew about this. Does he have any coaching ability?
Do they only have some young UC assistants on staff?
(03-06-2021, 12:38 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Do they only have some young UC assistants on staff?

Looking that way, I’m sure Dudley will show them that old dogs are better at tricks early in the season.
any updates, I know their basketball job was drawn out long time last year.
(01-30-2021, 05:42 AM)Has.been Wrote: [ -> ]People are really on here questioning why him. The real question is why not. Why not let a younger guy come in and build something up or try. It’s been a sub par program for years now and experienced coaches haven’t made a change. Get off the young guys back and instead of questioning why this guy support him. Best of luck Whitley.
 whitley swept the district in 2016. they have the kids to win but they need a young coach that upbeat and makes the kids want to come and play... i hope it goes good for them
(03-19-2021, 07:11 PM)Colonel_fanatic14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2021, 05:42 AM)Has.been Wrote: [ -> ]People are really on here questioning why him. The real question is why not. Why not let a younger guy come in and build something up or try. It’s been a sub par program for years now and experienced coaches haven’t made a change. Get off the young guys back and instead of questioning why this guy support him. Best of luck Whitley.
 whitley swept the district in 2016. they have the kids to win but they need a young coach that upbeat and makes the kids want to come and play... i hope it goes good for them

In 2016 they weren’t in the same district as South Western or Pulaski.  There hasn’t been a team besides them that has won that district since the new class system that I can remember.
No news is good news?lol
(03-20-2021, 06:56 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]No news is good news?lol

This board has became about as interesting as a Joe Biden press conference...
(03-20-2021, 08:17 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2021, 06:56 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]No news is good news?lol

This board has became about as interesting as a Joe Biden press conference...

Go watch  the Lawrence Welk show then Smile
(01-12-2021, 11:33 AM)KEEPITREAL Wrote: [ -> ]thoughts on the mark payne hire?
I was thinking the same thing. If they would do it. It would be interesting. BTW is there any app to keep in touch with more news related to sports?
(04-26-2021, 08:57 AM)immortalGoku1452 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2021, 11:33 AM)KEEPITREAL Wrote: [ -> ]thoughts on the mark payne hire?
I was thinking the same thing. If they would do it. It would be interesting. BTW is there any app to keep in touch with more news related to sports?

what?
is the staff complete?
How many good players have transferred in? Any from out of state? Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5