Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 77 Vanderbilt 74
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2-0 to start conference play after looking like we might not win another game all season three weeks ago.
Well....we will always take a win. But Vandy isn’t one of the better teams in the conference, (Pippen Jr. was impressive though), so I’m still not convinced we are gonna be much above .500 in the league.
I had no clue Kentucky had a game tonight.
A win is a win. Ill take it. Were 2-0 in conference. Theyre getting better but still play scrappy.
(01-05-2021, 11:30 PM)Jarons Wrote: [ -> ]I had no clue Kentucky had a game tonight.

Lol, to be quite honest. Neither did I till a coworker mentioned it to me. Was too focused on high school basketball.
(01-05-2021, 11:21 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: [ -> ]Well....we will always take a win. But Vandy isn’t one of the better teams in the conference, (Pippen Jr. was impressive though), so I’m still not convinced we are gonna be much above .500 in the league.
Bandy always plays us tough. They seem to always hit shot after shot.
After beating Missouri, UK's win at Mississippi State looks much better. 2 and o we will take it and move forward. Team will get better if Boston will come over from the dark side.
I'm wondering what's going on with keion brooks Jr?
Yeah, me too. Is he really hurt? Is he coming back this year? Would he help, or be too rusty? Don’t forget, Clarke is out too, some playing time is gonna be lost when they play. I’m afraid Cal is so stubborn, a good piece of it may be Allen’s.
(01-06-2021, 01:03 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, me too. Is he really hurt? Is he coming back this year? Would he help, or be too rusty? Don’t forget, Clarke is out too, some playing time is gonna be lost when they play. I’m afraid Cal is so stubborn, a good piece of it may be Allen’s.
Hes injured. 

And I would just about bet money Clarke coming back will be the dwindle of Allen. Cal already doesn’t like Allen and takes shots at him when possible