Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 62 Kentucky 59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Yum .     Sixth straight "L"  for the nation's #1 recruiting class.  Ho-hum...
Cal said Allen would get a chance and never touched the court. And he continues to throw Cam’Ron under the bus about how he didn’t have to worry about bickering and he was able to just coach.
I watched this for a while yesterday, really thought neither team was any good. Now conference season starts, don’t see how we are going to finish much above .500 there, so probably our only hope to make the NCAA tournament will be to win the SEC tournament. Unless this team shows major improvement, they wouldn’t have any pbusiness being in it anyway.
(12-27-2020, 09:35 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: [ -> ]I watched this for a while yesterday, really thought neither team was any good. Now conference season starts, don’t see how we are going to finish much above .500 there, so probably our only hope to make the NCAA tournament will be to win the SEC tournament.  Unless this team shows major improvement, they wouldn’t have any pbusiness being in it anyway.

I agree with you VH. I didn't think either team looked to be very good at all.   In fact, here's my impression of the teams UK has lost to:    Richmond- Not very good  ,  Kansas-just okay but not great ,  GA Tech-not good , ND- not good ,  UNC- Not very good,  UL-Not very good.  

I know Cal is blaming the schedule but, let's face it, the teams that have beaten them are not that good.
I've noticed they play with a little passion when the stands actually have a little more people in them.. Either way, I give up on these dudes 1911 was the last time ky was 1-6 what has to happen for it to click? I'm a firm believer that in order to change history you must first make history. These guys sure are making it. If they dont start winning out I'm not so sure they will be NIT worthy. Just completely disappointing