Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Co. 8th Vs. Paintsville 9-6-2007 predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should be a good game
well, i think there is really no comparison at the skill positions, especially in the backfield. JC will dominate there i think. guess it may depend on line play and defense.

prob be a nice turnout for thursday.
jus wondering, did Paintsville REALLY get beat 56-0 last week by PCC, like i was told? anyone on here confirm that? it was kinda hard for me to believe
No, it was 50-6 and the same will happen to JC. PCC is a VERY good team! Best in the conference from what I have seen, THE team to beat. They may have went into the huddle 5 times the entire night. Their QB was calling plays from the line, running shotgun and throwing the ball everywhere. So don't judge so quickly. It will be a pretty good game Thursday and closer than what people think. Good Luck to both teams and play your hearts out.
There was no judging on my part, i jus asked if that was really the score. i really couldnt believe it. seems as if someone else is doing the judging, saying the same thing will happen to JC. if you're talking about my assessment of the backfields and such of JC and the other team, i jus know what JC has, and its pretty hard to top that around here, in my opinion. hoping it will be a better game than most expect, that will only go to help both teams.
any other teams in conference seem to be throwing the ball very much so far?
Wel, that's your O, on the backfield. I will agree though that it may come down to the O-Lines and D.
Paintsville
A couple of Paintsville's skill position players are hurt right now. The backfield is hurting from what I'm hearing.
were is it played at
there will be the middle school game and a Freshman game both played at JCHS. everyone come out and check out some good action tomorrow nite around 5:30. a good opportunity for anyone that hasnt got to check out the new field at JCHS also.

:popcorn:
Paintsville was told that the game will be played at Highlands Elm.
changes were in the making late last nite,i believe. unless paintsville had a problem with it, it should be at JCHS, but dont take my word for it....who am i kidding, i know ya wouldnt anyway. hahaha
if you get definitive word today,let us know on here. prob alot of folks like to watch this game. thanks
I just spoke to the girls in the office at PHS...they confirmed that it had been changed back to JCHS. Unless it changes again.Smile
i got to go with JC. They've got great defense from what ive heard
Yes, it has been moved back to JCHS with a VERY HOT start time of 6:00 pm. Good Luck to both teams.
JC 38-0. Well, great game in the first half as the score was 8-0 JC. And I can honestly say PJHS was out coached. PJHS had kids playing in positions that they didn't even practice in all week. PJHS strength is the run and what did their coach do when they had the ball the first 3 times on the JC side of the field....throw. PJHS has a kid that has played QB for 5 years on the team and their coach will not even give him a snap. He insist on playing kids there that has NEVER played the position. He even played a kid at FB tonight that practiced at TE all week. He found out today that he was FB during school. I mean how can you get any kind of team work when you keep moving players around just before game time. So what I am trying to say I guess is that PJHS was just flat out coached. Congrats JC on your win and good luck in the future.
PJ needs a new MS coach.
#1TigerFan Wrote:PJ needs a new MS coach.

Who is the Coach?
Hans (A.D.D.) Doderder.