Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How will Colt Brennan do this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will Colt have another good year this year? What are your predictions on him?
I seen some people projecting him to throw for 6000 yards and 65 tds.......Im seeing 5500 yards and 55 tds..they have one fewer game on the schedule this year..but nonetheless, still should pile the numbers in June Jones' system..
He will put up huge numbers once again, and he will more than likely break his own TD record.
In his game on saturday night, he didnt even play the second half. he got over 400 yards passing and like 6 tds. hes a good qb. he might have a chance of winning the heisman this year.
bluegrassballa Wrote:In his game on saturday night, he didnt even play the second half. he got over 400 yards passing and like 6 tds. hes a good qb. he might have a chance of winning the heisman this year.

They also played Northern Colorado. But its obviously great numbers, IMO they need to play a tougher schedule.
They are in the same conference as Boise St. aren't they? At least I thought they were.

blackcat_student Wrote:They also played Northern Colorado. But its obviously great numbers, IMO they need to play a tougher schedule.
-STATS- Wrote:They are in the same conference as Boise St. aren't they? At least I thought they were.
Yeah, they are both in the WAC, Boise St. is down from last year, look for Hawaii and Brennan to win that conference. By the way Brennan should have a great year, seeing as how my little sister could throw for 30 touchdowns in Hawaii's offense.
regardless of who hawaii plays, colt brennan is a great qb. No average qb in College football can do what brennan does.
He completed I believe 90% of his pases the other night. Last year he threw for like 50+ TD's and this season should be no different. I am glad he pulled his name out of the draft so he can prove that last season was no fluke.
Well they had Michigan State as their opener, but MSU pussed out on them, and bought their way out of the game, and they had to fill that spot...
blackcat_student Wrote:They also played Northern Colorado. But its obviously great numbers, IMO they need to play a tougher schedule.
Colt Brennan could throw for 27,520,398 yards and 1,243 touchdowns and he wouldn't win the Heisman because of the schedule that Hawaii plays. I'm exaggerating, of course, but until he proves he can play against the big boys week in and week out (USC is right across the pond!), he won't be considered an elite QB. I love watching him play because he is one of the most efficient passers I have ever seen in my lifetime, but I just can't tell if he will be able to succeed at the next level because he has played against sub-par competition his whole career. I'd love to see him become a great NFL quarterback because he seems like a good kid, but I just don't know if he has what it takes...not yet anyway.