Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK-EKU To Air Live On WKYT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice! We often have to watch these types of games on delay. Thanks wkyt for carrying this game live. Big Grin

http://www.wkyt.com/sports/headlines/9338996.html
After reading a little deeper on this article it seems its only pay per view and espn gameplan. If I was going to pay 24.95 I would be in the stadium. I'll be watching tonight at 11 on delay Smile
I wonder if wes woods will play in this game.
nice Q, lol i was excited wen you posted this, but then i saw i had already read this article and you were misinformed, haha
Well it looks like i will have to watch it tape delayed on WYMT!!!! This sucks.
Lol Haha!
Its on Right NOW live
well not in louisa with foothills it isnt
it is on WKYT here in magoffin county
well i get wmyt which sucks
yea thats odd that its wkyt only
WHOO!!! UK jus scored....AGAIN!!!!!
bluegrassballa Wrote:WHOO!!! UK jus scored....AGAIN!!!!!

whats the score?
EKU jus scored so now it is 37-10. rafael little fumbled led EKU to score. he fumbled on a punt return.
UK just scored again!!! Tony Dixon up the gut! We missed the extra point though. 43-10. GO CATS!!!!
UK just scored again!!! 50-10!!!! They took Woodson out. The freshman Matt Hartline, is playing!!! WHOO!!! GO CATS!!!!
I got the game live as well, but I actually called WKYT before the game and they told me I wouldnt get it. they told me its only live in Lexington.
It was on live on Time warner cable in the Ashland area on WKYT.
By the time I read this thread, I was like....What in the heck, I think the news was on around 6:00 when the game started. Then I saw the next post and that sounded more likethe situation. LOL