Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Carolina - 75 Duke - 73
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Awesome game, Duke was up by 9 with around 2 minutes left. But what was NC fans doing rushing the court. It's a regular season game, they are ranked #2, six spots ahead of Duke, and it was at home....ridiculous.
Congrats UNC. Good job on beating those bums from Duke.
acutally they are 4 spots above Duke, not six
UNC is #2 and Duke is #6
and it was a great win for the Tarheels
great comeback
now i am not too sure y they rushed the court either but i guess they were just excited and wanted to rub the win in to the Dukies lol
I didn't realize I put six, I guess I had that fact that they were number six on my mind.
I dont really blame them for rushing the court. It is a big rivalry. Im glad NC pulled off the victory even w/o McCants, Even thoughI dont personally like either team.
Way to go UNC! They'll be tough in the tourny!
I'd say Coach K will have the Blue Devils boxing out all week. They had the game won. May was explosive!
the blue devils were up by 9 with 3 minutes to go, this was all cuz randolph fouled out early in the game, giving them no size, and this game was so close only cuz rashad mccants didnt play for the tar heels