Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Lord Removes and Establishes Kings -- Dan 2:21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The election of 2020 has turned out to be a remarkable and continuing travesty. Of course where men have their way, imperfection more often than not tends to be the rule and not the exception. Thus while I did not agree with President Obama, and voted against him twice, I tried my best not to become part of the problem.

In trying to make sense of the election I have managed to make peace with myself, albeit a somewhat unsettled peace. According to the Book of Genesis somewhere around 600 BC in Mesopotamia, King Nimrod built the Tower of Babel. With regard to man's achievement in the Biblical account there is a statement made by the Trinity in which God said the following; Gen 11:6-8
6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

The people of the earth at that time spoke a common language. I believe the reason the Lord caused them to suddenly find themselves speaking in so many different languages was to slow down man's progress. The reason man's progress had to be 'adjusted' was to make man's time on this earth match (in duration) God's timetable. And the reason for that I believe, was because mankind united in cooperation and left up to his own devices would have, owing to a greatly accelerated scale of technological and social advancement, destroyed himself long before today. With over 72 languages confounding his ability to communicate, men of like language naturally coalesced in the same region, apart from those speaking a different language. But I believe the Lord has been intimately involved in every culture in this same way across time.

For example, scholars and war historians have marveled over the United States stunning victories in WW2. Especially in the case of Germany. We were out gunned, big time. But because Hitler was driven to eradicate the Lord's chosen people, the Jew, I believe God chose the US to defeat Hitler. Remember the Lord's promise to Abraham-- "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed," Gen 12:3 KJV

No way would the Lord have allowed Hitler to erase His people from existence. Likewise is the situation we have with this election. If the Lord wants President Trump to remain in office, no matter how things may look at present, there is no power on earth that will be able to take that outcome away. However, if like was the case with the Lord's confounding of men's language at the Tower of Babel; if it is His will that for the sake of His timetable Biden is to be President, then no power on this earth will be able to prevent it. But make no mistake, it is the Lord's call.

The actual why of which I can only speculate about, but there is sufficient proof in the prophetic Scriptures to likely get the right answer. At the time just preceding the Lord's return to rapture the saved, the Antichrist will be waiting in the wings to make the ultimate power grab. And as I have often observed the progress made of late by the globalists, it would seem that with the trillions in investment made, and with globalism on everybody's mind and tongue, the day must be close.

The only one man in government that I know of who has opposed the concept of US's willful slide into globalism, (and actually had the courage to withstand it) is one Donald J Trump, President of this land. Therefore. It is my contention that where Satan is concerned in his role to set Antichrist in power; and where globalists absurdly imagine themselves to be part of a burgeoning utopian brotherhood of man where all ill and want will be erased with the stroke of 'a pen,' these two fronts find themselves on the same side. Against President Trump. But as He says, it is the Lord Who is sovereign over creation, and it will be His will whether or not DJT remains President for 4 more years, or whether the timetable calls for a President Biden and on to an acceleration to the coronation of Antichrist.

I hate to see so many lining up with the left. I will continue to try to point the way to Christ, but I will not resist that which I do not agree with to the point where I would dare to make rash judgment about the way the Lord manages what He has created.