Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ESPN's UK vs. UofL Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone see the game they had on College Football Gameday at like 6 or a little after. It was on before the 25 hours of College Football started. They had UofL winning 33-21. Brohm threw for about 325 and several TD's. Andre Woodson had just 124 yards of paassing, 1 TD and an INT. I really think UK has a great chance of winning the game. Everyone has been saying that the Bluegrass State has two of the top 5 QB's in the nation. Its a wonder what Coach Sanders has done with Andre in just one season.
What are you talking about? Was this some kind of computer-simulated game that was played, or was this just someone's prediction?
It was an EASports played simulation.
GRIZZ Wrote:It was an EASports played simulation.

I think i saw a little bit of that segment. Yea it really just seems that they give Brohm too much credit. Both of the QBs will not have those numbers....Brohm's will be lower and Andre's will be HIGHER. Yes I agree that the cats have a good shot of upsetting L-ville. Same goes for Tennesse and Florida, if we catch them on an off-day in Commonwealth then we may see a good upset.
GRIZZ Wrote:It was an EASports played simulation.

Was it on NCAA '08? I have heard that game is awesome, but I wonder if the makers of that game gave UK too little credit? I don't see any way UK loses that bad.
More Cowbell Wrote:Was it on NCAA '08? I have heard that game is awesome, but I wonder if the makers of that game gave UK too little credit? I don't see any way UK loses that bad.

To answer: Yes the game is really awesome. Running on 2-player is a little tricky but it is a fun, fun game. I don't think they give UK too little credit, I think they give UL too much credit. There would be no way that UK would loss like that.
i read in the national paper that they predicted two losses for u of l. one was to west virginia. and the other was to the beloved wildcats. i think the cats can win it. if they play up to their potential, they can win. i really hope they do cause it wil turn some heads. louisville, here come the cats!
bluegrassballa Wrote:i read in the national paper that they predicted two losses for u of l. one was to west virginia. and the other was to the beloved wildcats. i think the cats can win it. if they play up to their potential, they can win. i really hope they do cause it wil turn some heads. louisville, here come the cats!

If UK plays up to their potenial and UL comes in unexpecting that kind of talent. We will knock them off their high horse. I like this position that the Cats are in. If we loss then hey it was not expected to effect the season record, if we win then UK football in in the national spotlight!
I was watching the Mississippi State vs. Auburn game and most people predict that Auburn will drop a game and the cause to concern is the Kentucky game. They are sandwiched in between Auburn's game vs. LSU and Florida. If they come into Commonwealth overlooking the Cats then UK has a great chance of pulling off the upset.
GRIZZ Wrote:I was watching the Mississippi State vs. Auburn game and most people predict that Auburn will drop a game and the cause to concern is the Kentucky game. They are sandwiched in between Auburn's game vs. LSU and Florida. If they come into Commonwealth overlooking the Cats then UK has a great chance of pulling off the upset.

What are you talking about? UK doesn't play Auburn this year, the teams they play from the West are Arkansas, LSU, and Miss. State.
More Cowbell Wrote:What are you talking about? UK doesn't play Auburn this year, the teams they play from the West are Arkansas, LSU, and Miss. State.

Yep. More cowbell you are right. I was a little confused there for a sec.
I was watching Around the Horn and they said if Louisville plays like they did against middle tenn. then UL will not beat WV, Rutgers, and UK. And I agree 100%.
Sorry about that it was LSU vs. Mississippi State. I posted that a little late after watching some games and they were talking about the SEC west at the same time so that could have been some of the reason for the confusion.
I live in Louisville but im a UK fan and it kills me how UofL fans go around bragging that they killed Murry St. and these little teams. Im just sittin there thinking Why would you Brag about that? You dont hear UK Fans bragging about beating EKU because we were suppost to win. When Louisville switches to SEC then I will cheer for them.