Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3) Kentucky 52 Florida 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK couldn't have played any worse today especially Sparks. Just didn't look like they had thier heads in the game. Maybe this will drop them to a number 2 seed. PLEASE.

GO cats time to get ready to play.

Maybe Shag will decide to go to class and get to play ball.
I'm suprisingly not too pissed about this game. I'm looking for a more focused UK during the SEC tournament building momentum toward the NCAA Tournament.

Besides, I know if they call the foul on Sparks, he knocks down at least 1 of 2 and it's a different story.
I don't like it any time we lose, but this may be an exception....It may benefit us more by giving us a #2 seed in the NCAA.
They played like crap, we wont go anywhere in the tourney if we play like this.
UK did not play a good game today, they just didnt seem like they were ready to play coming out starting the game 0 for their first 7
Hopefully, Tubby can fix this and KY can head into the SEC tourny ready and have a good showing in the big dance!
neither team played well. UK will be alright. they will win the SEC. this loss is what we needed
Once again, Sparks plays inconsistent. Hopefully he'll play more consistent come tournament time.
this game was insane...i mean did ne one notice how roberson fouled sparks at the end of the game, clearly holding on to his arms forcing the to...this wasnt his fault, just the gators wanted it more