Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Eastern Kentucky vs. Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats your thoughts on this game.

Reminders
Starting defensive tackle Myron Pryor will miss the game due to suspension. Also missing the game is UK defensive back David Jones. Who had to have emergency surgery.

I think the cats will come out and throw the deep ball and score a quick touchdown and slow it down from there. I'm intrested to see if how well the offensive line and the defense holds up.

Kentucky- 45
E. Kentucky- 10

GO CATS!!!
Kentucky - 63

EKU - 13
Kentucky 42
Eastern KY. 14
UK will win, but will look groggy IMO..they just dont start out the year that well..but will win rather easily, 45-14..
Ky-42
Eky-7
UK wins big, 45-13.

Hopefully some of the freshman will be able to get on the field and gain some valuable experience. Especially I hope that the backup QB, Mike Hartline, gets to take a lot of the second half snaps. We really need to get the kid some game experience, you never know when Woodson might get knocked for a loop and have to rest for a series or two. I'm not even going to mention the possibility of anything more than that...
I'm looking forward to seeing how Micah Johnson plays in this game. He said last year he was just running around confused but has learned the system and feels like he will be much more valuable to the teams D. I pick UK by 34.
45-21....I hope that Hollan can get a few snaps in for EKU.
More Cowbell Wrote:UK wins big, 45-13.

Hopefully some of the freshman will be able to get on the field and gain some valuable experience. Especially I hope that the backup QB, Mike Hartline, gets to take a lot of the second half snaps. We really need to get the kid some game experience, you never know when Woodson might get knocked for a loop and have to rest for a series or two. I'm not even going to mention the possibility of anything more than that...

I agree about Hartline. As soon as Woodson has his numbers get him out of there.

UK-48 (6 touchdowns + ex. points and 2 field goals)
EKU- 17
Uk-59
Eku-14

Go Big Blue
Is this game gonna be showed live on TV or will it be delayed and showed at midnight on WYMT?
Even with Jones, Mabry and Pryor out...The Cats have a field day and trounce the Colonels...UK will start off the season 1-0 for the first time in a loooong time.
MVP2 Wrote:Is this game gonna be showed live on TV or will it be delayed and showed at midnight on WYMT?

The game will be live on WKYT for those of you in Central Kentucky
i cant see coach brooks runnin up the score o a team. but then again, idk. im takin the cats by 35+.