Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is MLB dead on this site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here we are on opening night of the World Series, and there has been no talk of MLB this year.  Will anyone watch the World Series?
I may watch a couple of innings each game. The games start too late for me. If the Reds were playing, I would watch every game.
I haven’t missed a game in the ALCS and ALDS. And watching the World Series game one right now.
Game 4 was the greatest baseball game I’ve ever watched
(10-25-2020, 01:50 AM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]Game 4 was the greatest baseball game I’ve ever watched
Hands down, that game was epic.  If you are a fan of either team, then your heart was pounding that entire game.  Should be a fun final 3 games
(10-25-2020, 09:41 AM)Stardust Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2020, 01:50 AM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]Game 4 was the greatest baseball game I’ve ever watched
Hands down, that game was epic.  If you are a fan of either team, then your heart was pounding that entire game.  Should be a fun final 3 games

As a fan of MLB teams, this was great for me. 

The only thing I could think is why was the pitcher not backing up home plate? I learned that in pee wee baseball.