Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 34 Tennessee 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Big win For the Cats! First win in Knoxville since 1984.
If Kentucky's defensive secondary can keep clicking like they are they are going to up set a lot of people and possibility play for a conference tittle.
Onto Georgia.

#wewantBAMA
Christmas came early this year! Suck it Vols! Total domination in the second half. And actually it’s on to Missouri, SEC has altered the schedule, we now get Georgia at home on Halloween Day. If we can win next week, the Georgia game will have some real juice to it.
Color me shocked.
(10-17-2020, 05:23 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: [ -> ]Christmas came early this year! Suck it Vols! Total domination in the second half. And actually it’s on to Missouri, SEC has altered the schedule, we now get Georgia at home on Halloween Day. If we can win next week, the Georgia game will have some real juice to it.
You damn right it did lol

I was unaware of the schedule change. Thank you for clearing that up I don't get much time to follow here lately. I truly believe this KY team can do something special I just hope bohanna is good cause we gonna need him on the line. The pass rush was unbelievable. 

I love seeing terry throwing the ball down field. We had a few good screen plays that moved the chains but those slants to the slot are gonna kill. The score should have been 41-7 
I'm loving this defense too. 
Its Saturday, supper on our stoves, good women in our lives, and our cats just made history. We are blessed today fellas.

Love y'all man.
When KY can get all phases playing good football they are a dangerous team.

Cats should be 3-1 and if Rodriguez TD counts at AU they very well could be 4-0.
(10-18-2020, 09:16 AM)T-CATS Wrote: [ -> ]When KY can get all phases playing good football they are a dangerous team.

Cats should be 3-1 and if Rodriguez TD counts at AU they very well could be 4-0.
  Agree 100% with this. I’m afraid the Ole Miss loss will haunt us all year long. We aren’t beating Alabama, but I think there is a real chance we could get one upset win between Georgia/Florida.
Why do you think we don’t use Smoke more often? Rodriguez had a great game in this one but Smoke at any moment I just think he’s going to bust a massive run.
(10-20-2020, 09:14 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you think we don’t use Smoke more often? Rodriguez had a great game in this one but Smoke at any moment I just think he’s going to bust a massive run.
I think he's recovering from broken or cracked ribs I thought I heard a commentator say.
That’s right, he’s been out, hopefully back soon. The two freshmen running backs that played in the fourth quarter looked really promising.
I think Hernandez should be the starter until smoke comes back. Aj is good and fast but he's too inconsistent and makes bad choices
Ever since that peace sign backfired on AJ and then he fumbled I’ve been on the Smoke/Rodriguez backfield
Rose has great hands and believe he should be used more as a slot WR. KY needs more speed outside and someone who can catch the ball.