Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Craig Ratliff hired at Prestonsburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was announced a few weeks ago. 

Great hire for Pburg. He’s already brought a lot of energy back into Blackcat baseball and has met with the players and most parents about his expectations for the program.

Good luck, coach!
Is his son Baron going with him or staying at Paintsville?
(11-05-2020, 02:38 AM)fewfirstchoice Wrote: [ -> ]Is his son Baron going with him or staying at Paintsville?
I don't know for certain, but it seems like his son and daughter are still at Paintsville and the plan may be for it to stay that way. Hard to change schools once kids are already in high school and have established relationships there.
(11-06-2020, 04:02 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2020, 02:38 AM)fewfirstchoice Wrote: [ -> ]Is his son Baron going with him or staying at Paintsville?
I don't know for certain, but it seems like his son and daughter are still at Paintsville and the plan may be for it to stay that way. Hard to change schools once kids are already in high school and have established relationships there.
It’s hard for me to believe Craig taking the head coaching job at Pburg without his son going with him. Craigs going to miss out on most of his JR and SR season if his son stays at Paintsville. I understand his daughter staying at Paintsville.
(11-07-2020, 01:58 AM)fewfirstchoice Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2020, 04:02 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: [ -> ]
It’s hard for me to believe Craig taking the head coaching job at Pburg without his son going with him. Craigs going to miss out on most of his JR and SR season if his son stays at Paintsville. I understand his daughter staying at Paintsville.
I honestly don’t know what the plans are.
This has always been an interesting dynamic to me. An individual coaching in one school system while their children play in another. If I were the employer I think I’d have a problem with it personally. Glad to see Craig land on his feet after Paintsville rejected Johnny and him and they drove the Ashland program into the ground.
Don, Craig said to tell you hes forgot more baseball than you will ever know. Ashland baseball hasnt been good in forever. Hard to drive it into the ground that hasnt been out of the ground since Juan Thomas played there.
(12-11-2020, 01:13 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Don, Craig said to tell you hes forgot more baseball than you will ever know.  Ashland baseball hasnt been good in forever.  Hard to drive it into the ground that hasnt been out of the ground since Juan Thomas played there.

Smile  What would you consider "out of the ground"? Ashland has been to state a few times since Juan Thomas.
(11-26-2020, 08:58 PM)Don Wrote: [ -> ]This has always been an interesting dynamic to me. An individual coaching in one school system while their children play in another. If I were the employer I think I’d have a problem with it personally. Glad to see Craig land on his feet after Paintsville rejected Johnny and him and they drove the Ashland program into the ground.
LeMaster started at Ashland in 2016 and went 19-15, 2017 they went 22-14 and 2018 they went 16-14... The year prior to his arrival they were 8-19.