Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Teddy Bruski?(sp)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone heard anything of how he is doing?
I hated to see this for him, but at least he can say I won the SB 3 times if he doesnt play anymore..
well rite now dude he says hes gonna hang wit his family, and just pay attention to the welfare of his body, but looks like he will play next year..hopefully!
If I were him I would say the heck with playing even though he does love the game of football I would give it up and live for a while longer....I mean he could be running or something and just fall over? Then what besides he would be dead?
Get where im coming from?
whoa lets not go overboard, it was just a very very mild stroke, nothing serious
Well man MILD things lead into serious things.... im just saying dude...there is always a what if?
Well, he is a heck of a player, but when its time its time and I am sure he will make the right choice!
Hopefully he'll be ok and we'll see him out on the field this year
I'd like to see him get back on the field. This guy has a ton of heart and any team would love to have him. He gives 100% every game.
hes the won player along with brady that belichick would never trade
that is true
and i personally think we will at least see Teddy for one more season, or at least lets hope so
great player, hate to see him leave (if he has to)
this minor setback wont keep him from playing football next year, and the patriots and eagles will meet again in the super bowl