Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Babe videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't even know if you can use the term babe anymore but I'm posting a few that I love...
If these videos don't put you in a good mood there is no hope for you...
Might even get Van H back from the dead lol...
If this doesn't improve your mood, you are determined to be miserable...

Love the song, the girls, the video...
Maria McKee, Lone Justice

Calling Van Calling Van come in Van
Lone Justice

Lone Justice Maria McKee

Cheesy song, huge crush

Great song great video from the day, dream girl at 1:59 and 2:10. No regrets though hehe

(09-27-2020, 02:03 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Great song great video from the day, dream girl at 1:59 and 2:10. No regrets though hehe

Ok,ok, I’ll come out and play awhile. When I was a pre-teen and teen I watched American Bandstand faithfully every Saturday. Then one Saturday when I was probably 14 or 15-ish, this new singer named Pat Benatar was on. Girl could SANG, wasn’t particularly pretty, but that leather catsuit thing—-Lord have mercy! Changed my life! When I think about it, there haven’t been that many BABES singing in rock (the PC police is on our trail JP), a lot of them were just eye candy in videos.  Nobody like Carrie Underwood in the Smoke Break video, seems like country got most of the hotties.