Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland vs. East Jessamine(at Bath County) 9/18/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can Raceland rebound and get their 1st win or will East Jessamine get their 1st win?
I don’t know who wins but I am pulling for the Rams
I look for Raceland to bounce back after a tough game against Pikeville. They win this one by a touchdown. Raceland fans seem to be a little quieter on here this year. I miss seeing their banter every week.
Raceland 25 EJ 17

Long travel and Raceland’s strong run defense will be too much.
(09-15-2020, 01:05 PM)2000PHS Wrote: [ -> ]Raceland 25 EJ 17

Strong run D? They gave up 225 to my Panthers, at home, and not facing the Panthers’ RB1.....

I hope the Rams win too. But EJ will be tougher than they think, I believe.
To be honest...this just feels weird this year.I guess we all should be happy that we are even playing.Idk ....sports just doesn’t seem as import to me anymore
East Jessamine appears to have some pretty good size and that will not help the Rams out at all. We are a very undersized team this year and as last week showed we will get pushed around by teams with size and strength. Offensively we look really lost and think we will struggle to put many points on the board this year. That being said I think East Jessamine is the favorite in this one

East Jessamine 35
Raceland 12
(09-15-2020, 06:05 PM)PHSForever Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2020, 01:05 PM)2000PHS Wrote: [ -> ]Raceland 25 EJ 17

Strong run D? They gave up 225 to my Panthers, at home, and not facing the Panthers’ RB1.....

I hope the Rams win too. But EJ will be tougher than they think, I believe.
Your Pikeville team is the best in 1A (by far) and Raceland’s D was onthe field all game.
I have a feeling we will struggle with physical teams all year. We have speed and atheleticism, but a real lack of size. This one will be tough. If we can start utilizing more up tempo and intermediate passing game, we can compete. But if our defense stays on the field again the whole game it will lool like last week. A slow bleed.
I dont think EJ will have the atheletes that Pikeville had thoigh so i think this is a game we can win with our recievers.
I accidentally put the wrong date down for the game it is Saturday 9/19 at 7:30.
I like Raceland in this game 35-28.
Is this game going to be streamed?
(09-19-2020, 10:53 AM)Jarons Wrote: [ -> ]Is this game going to be streamed?

https://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.ne...ore/WLGCSC for audio. I haven't found a video stream yet.
7-0 EJ
8:00 1st
2:02 1st still 7-0
14-0 EJ 1:56 1st
14-0 after 1 quarter.
21-0 EJ 10:57 2nd
21-7 6:24 2nd
4:38 2nd
21-15 2:38 2nd
28-15 EJ :11 2nd
28-15 halftime.
I like the fight in the Rams for not giving up and getting a running clock when they were down 21-0. Offensively we’ve been moving the ball but we have to finish drives and protect the football.

On defense we have to figure out a way to stop their running game. I just heard the stats and they said the back for EJ has 184 yards on 12 carries.
(09-19-2020, 09:49 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: [ -> ]I like the fight in the Rams for not giving up and getting a running clock when they were down 21-0.  Offensively we’ve been moving the ball but we have to finish drives and protect the football.

On defense we have to figure out a way to stop their running game.  I just heard the stats and they said the back for EJ has 184 yards on 12 carries.
Not finishing drives is Racelands identity unfortunately.The worst thing the rams can do is get inside the 20
28-21 6:11 3rd
35-21 1:54 3rd
35-21 EJ after 3.
Pages: 1 2