Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKU is Dancing !!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After 26 long years......Eastern Kentucky fans take heart you are going to the NCAA Tournament !!!! EKU advances to the Big Dance for the first time since 1979 with a 52-46 win over Austin Peay.

GO COLONELS !!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=250642198
Congrats Colonels!!! Good luck in the tournament, probably will be about a 15 seed.
It was great to see but hasn't it only been 26 years?
yeh belfry pride, im pretty sure its 26 years.......2005-1979=26...lol
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:yeh belfry pride, im pretty sure its 26 years.......2005-1979=26...lol

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking whan I posted that..... :lol: :lol:
Thats great. I hope they pull of a shocker in the NCAA tourney as well. Congratulations to Travis Ford and EKU.. Well be pulling for you unless you play the CATS.. Wouldnt that be something if UK and EKY met in the first rd.
I'd say EKU ends up with a 15 or 14 seed. Hopefully will not play UK in the tourney.
great win for EKU
its great to see them dancing
great game also
Congrats to EKU!!!
our state has 3 teams dancing..... WOOT!
and west virginia has a good shot at winning the sunbelt conference, there in the semis rite now, could be 4 teams dancing
i am glad to see EKU's Name on the bracket this year not that they may do anything with it ... but its college basketball anything vcan happen
Way to go EKU. Now, try to get a win
it looks like barring a duke win in the acc tourney that they'll have to play duke in the 1st round
if duke wins acc tourney ... and i dont see that heppening with like 4 or 5 losses in the acc alone they wont be able to win their tourney but they will be a 2 or 3 seed still
WHEW GO KERNS & LADY KERNS!!! YAY!
yeh go kerns and lady kerns, u both will be out in the 1st round next week...yay!!...lmao...
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:yeh go kerns and lady kerns, u both will be out in the 1st round next week...yay!!...lmao...

Way to put a damper on the mood. Lets enjoy the fact they made it and not worry about if they win.
o my!!....eku and kentucky in the 1st round..lol wow..
They drew Kentucky and they're still dancing. I have a feeling they won't be dancing come Thursday.
I bet they play Kentucky tough for the first 30 minutes just a feeling but Kentucky wins by 15.
shew..i have this feeling in my stomach that eku is gonna pull of that upset..i mean playin kentucky, nobodys gonna give them a chance to win that, they have nothing to lose, and they just might surprise the cats
You know that wouldn't surprise me either.
I seriously doubt that happening. UK is a way deeper and more talented team.
I agree but you never know they have nothing to lose and everything to PROVE!
thats very true but i dont think Tubby or Hayes will allow somethin like this to happen again!
yeh i know guys that kentucky will win, but im just saying its gonna be an interesting in state game
very interesting.
I have actually played ball with Darnell Diles for EKU.
wow..did u get his autograph? should be worth a couple of bucks in 2 years..lol
lol nope he was in high school and so was I.