Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: B.L.E.S. Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does Betsy Layne Middle have what it takes to win the County Championship this year?
I think they do if they have the line this year to give the qb some time in the pocket and open up some holes for the rbs. They lost a lot last year, but should be pretty good. Any names of players we should watch for???
Dylan Hamilton-QB-MVP Last Year on B-Team
Chase Hall-RB
Corry Jarrel-RB
Blake Spencer-FB
Austin Adkins-FB
Austin Hall-RB
Toni Vanelie-RB
Andrew Roberts-QB
did any play for 8th last year
Yes,everyone of them names played on the 8th grade team last year.Besides Toni Veralli because he just moved to Betsy Layne
Betsy Layne has some experience in the skilled positions,looking for a line to open some holes.How fast are the backs,and can the QB throw the ball?
bobcater u 4got jesse hamilton FB and there back r very fast and there QB can throw 50-60 yards probly more idk tho but betsy layne will hav a very good year this year
that is impressive for a middle school qb.do you know who they play in the scrimmage on the 25th?
South Floyd
hey also play moggfin on the 21st
what time and where?
moggfin at blhs ill get the time 4 ya asap
Jessie Hamlton is a big lineman that plays line and is a Fb sometimes when we need a 1st down
yea i herd hes of the key players on the team and this is his 7th year playin so he has plenty on experience and i think dylan hamilton can say hes pritty safe with jesse on the line ant that right bobcat lol
yea thats right
Does anyone know if they play Belfry's 8th grade team this year?? or 7th grade for that matter??
I don't think they play Belfrey's 8th or 7th grade team this season
they play johnson central 7th i know of but i dont think belfry
btw heres the key players if ne1 wants 2 know
Dylan Hamilton-QB
Kory Jarrell- RB/WR
Andrew Roberts-RB/2nd string QB
Tony varsela-RB
Jesse Hamilton- OL/DL/MLB
Austin Hall-RB/WR
those r the guys 2 watch 4 this season
And Chase Hall is another key played/RB-TE
I heard BL has a kid that can kick field goals from the 30 yard line. That's pretty good from what I've gathered, especially for Betsy Layne. They should be pretty impressive this season.
Yep they sure do have a kid that can kick it 30 yards
well jesse hamilton and cody boyd was kickin 35 yarders and makin em with a extra 10-20 yards past the goal posts
oh yea srry bout that bobcater chase hall is another key player 4 the bobcats
How is the Adams team looking this year...does anyone know