Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin vs Lex cath 8th D2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to get my mind off our HS game tonight. Sooooooooo........
Thoughts and predictions from this one?

I’ve got a friend whose kid plays for them. The dad says he thinks it’ll be a good game but doesn’t think they have enough defense to stop us for 4 qtrs. Our bunch has came a long way the past couple of games. The kids have “gel’d” and are playing for each other and the name on the front. Should be a good one. A cold one as well haha.
Anyone else crazy enough to be out here freezing with me?
I’ll be up there freezing with you all, just at a different location. I’ll be at West Jessamine with my son playing.

Post a score update. I think you all win this one today as I like the make up of the Corbin team. Sunday is gonna be a hard one but this guy from Somerset is pulling for a winning weekend for us both! Go bring home that big trophy!
Sorry I didn’t update. It was colder this morning than it was last night!! Anyways

Corbin 34
Lex cath 14

Corbin moves on to another D2 state championship. The boys from lex cath gave us a good game, they just couldn’t slow down our offense. Corbin will play tomorrow at 11am
Hound05 Wrote:Sorry I didn’t update. It was colder this morning than it was last night!! Anyways

Corbin 34
Lex cath 14

Corbin moves on to another D2 state championship. The boys from lex cath gave us a good game, they just couldn’t slow down our offense. Corbin will play tomorrow at 11am

Caudill won state over corbin today 26 to 6 I think it was.
My nephew plays for the 8th team. I was surprised to see them get taken down today. Caudill was really good.