Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: World Series Mega Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This Strausburg vs. Verlander matchup is must see TV
I'm kind of our of it now. The Reds are my favorite team. My 2nd favorite team is probably Detroit or the New York Yankees. With having stated that I guess I will be rooting for former Tiger Verlander. It should be a clash. I am now rooting for Houston even though they knocked the Yankees out.
I don’t have a favorite team. I only follow baseball in the playoffs. So I just sit back and enjoy great baseball.
When I was growing up, I loved professional basbeall. I know this isn't going to sound politically correct but now days there are so many Latin American and foreign pkayers, I kind of lost interest. That plus football is much more fun to watch.
When I was growing up, I loved professional basbeall. I know this isn't going to sound politically correct but now days there are so many Latin American and foreign pkayers, I kind of lost interest. That plus football is much more fun to watch on tv. I haven't been in years, but I do enjoy going to the ballpark, buying a hotdog, jumbo soft pretzel and a Pepsi and sitting back and watching a game.
I went to a reds game and it was a great time!
What did you all think about the models being banned for life for flashing the cameras behind home plate.
Westside Wrote:What did you all think about the models being banned for life for flashing the cameras behind home plate.

Haven’t looked much into it. But I think for life is pretty harsh. But apparently they were promoting a brand or something?
I didn't have a favorite team in the World Series but it good to see the Nats get their first title.
Nats prove a couple of top end starters and a bull pen can carry you to a championship.