Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 52, Pikeville 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Absolutely stunned. Total domination by the Wildcats tonight.
Wow! Congrats to Valley. Looks like County is theirs to lose. I don’t see anyone being able to stop them after this game.
Never count out the Pirates. The last time they played was just a 10-point margin, so it's not like Belfry got blown out.

That said, Valley should coast into the county finals. If it is a Valley-Belfry rematch, I expect to see a great game.
More Cowbell Wrote:Never count out the Pirates. The last time they played was just a 10-point margin, so it's not like Belfry got blown out.

That said, Valley should coast into the county finals. If it is a Valley-Belfry rematch, I expect to see a great game.

I believe it will come down to these two teams. I don’t know if Belfry’s secondary will be able to contain Valley’s QB through the air like last game. The LBs are gonna have to step up and contain him unlike last game. He is a true dual threat qb and was/will be the best athlete in the field. The kid is special and it will take a team effort to knock Valley out of the championship. I for one look forward to the rematch.
Valley best team in the county. Period.
When and where is county championship
Dang, at least they called the dogs off early and didn't let this game get out of hand.